Important Reminder For Hermes Forum-Please Read!!!!!!!!!!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Unfortunately, we need to remind everyone of some rules for the Hermes subforum.

1. Please do a search before you create a thread. There are numerous threads on the same topic time and again, and it is very difficult for the mods to always merge, close or redirect such threads.

2. This forum is for Hermes discussion only, not general discussion topics. We have noticed many threads lately which do not belong in the Hermes subforum, but rather are more general discussion threads. Simply adding the name "Hermes" to the title or to mention it in the thread itself is not sufficient. Also, if you want to show a member a particular item that you have found on line, either post it in the Post ebay finds or PM that member directly.

3. Please post all questions as to authenticity in the Authenticate This Hermes thread located here: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-sh...17673-249.html

We work very hard and appreciate all of your effort to make this subforum the best it can be. If you have any questions, feel free to PM either me or Kellybag. Thank you.:love:

I was a mod for another forum before. Totally understand how hard it is!! :sweatdrop:

Thank you SO MUCH for your effort, Jag. You did a WONDERFUL job. :drinkup:

Thank you ladies! Kellybag and I work hard and want to make this the best forum it can be. So please, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions as well- we love hearing your ideas and concerns!

An excellent reminder thread - and I'm sure I'm one of the offenders. My apologies! A newbie has been humbled. Thanks to all the moderators for keeping a close watch on us, keeping us safe, and devoting their time for the greater good!:yes: :heart: :smile: