IMPORTANT- Hermes RAOK related.

1. I have some big news and I had hoped to wait until later but I am already starting to get sick. I wanted to share things with everyone when I'm able to semi-enjoy it.
    I am pregnant!!!
    Wong is very talented with her hole puncher. ;) I am due in early September.

My semetic sister, JAG is going to help out with any RAOK stuff, so if I don't get back to you through can also contact her. I will do my best to keep up with everything but I want ya'll to have a heads up. I love you ladies!!!!
  2. holy ...

3. WOOOOHOOO! yay! sooo happy... you do know what first name I would recomend:rolleyes: ... it's good for boys and girls...;) ....( I fell like a Aunt!:yahoo: )
  4. What wonderful news!!! CONGRATULATIONS, E!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  5. omg CONGRATS!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:
  6. I don't have any sisters, other than you of course, so you are the only auntie!
  7. CONGRATULATIONS. Enjoy the pregnancy
  8. So THIS is what happens when you go SKIING!?!?!?!?!

...j/k Japsty......WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Major Congratulations, sweetie! Keep the toast and vegemite handy for those squeezy mornings.....
  9. congrats....If you need any help with your dd when you sick. Just let me know I know my dh would love to see them
  10. Congratulations! :yahoo: This is way better than scoring a bag! Hope you don't get too unwell. Good thing you have done the skiing and got it out of the way!
  11. Hey wait a minute! What about your Semetic Sista! :p You know I could not be happier for you! MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
  12. :nuts: Congrats!!!!! So excited for you!!!!! :yahoo: Hope you don't feel too sick sweetie!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  13. Thanks sweetie. We're def. going to have to do tea soon!!!
  14. OOOH, I'm SOO excited for you! Congrats to one of the sweetest (and most fun) gals I know!!

Another board baby!!! YAY!!!!
  15. Aww Japster, that is fantastic news! Congratulations! I wish you all the best!