Imagine????

1. :wtf: :nuts: :wtf: :nuts:
    British Teen Finds $90G in PlayStation 2 He Ordered on eBay

Wednesday, July 18, 2007
    [​IMG]
    A British teen got more than he bargained for when he bought a PlayStation 2 on eBay.
    When the package arrived at the 16-year-old boy’s Norfolk home, there were 65,400 Euros(approximately $90,200) inside, according to a BBC report. The police are now trying to trace the package back to the owner.

The boy reportedly received the PlayStation 2 on March 20. Two games were missing, and in their place was the cash.

Norfolk Police have until September 22 to hold the money before the matter goes to court. Once in court, the boy’s family could apply to have the money returned to them.

"We know that eBay is a great place to pick up a bargain, although in this case, we agree that the contents of the parcel were somewhat unusual and we will assist with any inquiries the police may wish to make," an eBay spokesman told the BBC.

2. I know this is horrible.... but I wouldn't have said sh@% about the money and just kept it...

3. I'll go for luxury item or installment for property for such that price :lol:

4. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I love an honest answer! Glad I'm not the only one that thought the same thing! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

5. :shame: I thought the same....

6. Holy Cr@#!!!! That's alot of handbags!!! No illegal activity going on there, huh??

7. Oh, that kind of thing has trouble written all over it. I wouldn't want to get a 'visit' from anyone wanting their money back!:shocked:

8. ^^ Absolutely, there's no way in the world I would have kept it - karma and all that not to mention sheer fear!

9. I really would have wanted to keep it, but I'd be afraid that the bills were marked and I'd get busted when I went to spend it!

10. part of me says keep the dosh(most of me actually), but on the other hand, i would be forever worrying that the seller would come knocking on my door asking for his money back

11. I'm surprised at how honest this teenager is! Kudos to him!

12. What an honest kid!

I hope the money finds its way back to the owner. It could be that persons life savings.

To just have kept it would be dishonest and wrong. Finders keepers doesnt always apply.

13. I would have wanted to keep it but not sure if I could live with my conscience! Pesky thing! But all the beautiful bags you could buy!!

14. I was talking to my OH about a similar story earlier tonight.

A couple of years ago, 2 young girls came across a box full of torn up UK notes.

It ended up being given back to them when it wasn't claimed in a certain time.

They spent months, going through the bits and piecing the notes back together, I can't remember the amount of money, it was a substantial sum.

I will try and find the story.