i'm trying to figure out what these purses are...

looks like the vintage ligne box...
but i've never seen it like this with "chanel" across the top. i've seen that style only on the duffle like one of the PF members here has....

It's from the Vintage Ligne, but I don't know the name, it's not the usual Box Tote I see.
Can you post a link to the other pic? There's a few new violet bags out this season.

^that's the flap bag, but the pictures from the original post looks to have the dimensions of the square vintage box....
i wonder if the purple bag is the lady braid? it has the same handle detailing as the vintage ligne.

can anyone tell me what the names of these bags are??

Bag Borrow or Steal™

and there's another bag that was in someone's collection, it was a deep purple and had very soft leather. thanks for any help anyone can give me!!

The black one is from the Spring 06 Square Vintage Collection. Neiman's had the medium flap version (@ $1550) and the larger travel totes. I haven't seen that actual style in your link, but it looks cute...I believe the other purple was the Lady Braid Bowler...soooo fabulous!

i have pics of the lady braid handy, since i've been drooling over them as i eagerly await mine!

the black one is from the NM catalog, and the purple is lovely PFer imgg's lady braid!

Attachments

• Chanel-Lady-Braidsm.jpg
    Chanel-Lady-Braidsm.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2045.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 71