“I'm Truly Not One To Give Advice. I’m Divorced & I Stole My Best Friend’s Husband

1. [​IMG]
    “I am truly not one to give advice. I’m divorced and I stole my best friend’s husband.”
    – A surprisingly candid Denise Richards, at the ‘Ratatouille’ premiere, when asked by Extra if she had any post-jail advice for Paris Hilton

Faded youth
  2. WOW. that was definently very open. Atleast she admits it...homewrecker. (Sorry, dont feel too fondly about homewreckers at this current moment...)
  3. She should be friends with Angelina Jolie - oh wait, bad idea. They would probably break up every marriage in hollywood!
  4. Wow!
  5. She admits it at least....Ugh !
  6. wow, if she really said that.
  7. well hey, the first step to bettering yourself is admitting your mistakes. good for her.
  8. Sorry...
    I think she's too cocky about it.
    I've seen her a couple times discuss it so light heartily.
    Ava - Richie's daughter is old enough to see stuff like this and its just uncool.

9. :roflmfao: lol... dont forget Jlo..
  10. Ugh!!!
  11. Is she proud of herself? That's disgusting!!
  12. Lol
  13. Like, we are supposed to feel sorry for her, or think of her in a different way now? Phooey!
  14. I've read very recently that she hired an high-end match maker. I wonder and kind of interested in finding out what are the names of these higher end match makers?

Do you think that can really work?
  15. I agree!