I'm thinking of re-buying my Legacy Shoulder in Whiskey!

1. As a lot of you know I usually am only able to get one bag at a time, meaing I have to sell my old bag in the process. It sucks! I love my Carly and for the first time I don't think I could stomach selling it. But lately I'd been missing my Legacy Shoulder in whiskey. Like big time! I'm thinking of grabbing one off eBay, maybe even in Rose or Pond, but I'm not sure. I think I can afford it if it's not retail price. We're getting married in 3 weeks so we'll have a few extra bucks coming in and, well, at this point I'm just looking for an excuse to get a second bag. What do you think? Some of you guys have tons of bags! I'd certainly like to have a collection that consists of more then 1 bag and a tiny demi. ;)
  2. If you love the carly, you should keep it. The legacy bags will be around for a while I think, so you should be able to always get them.. no need to get them right now.. I have to say though, I do have a legacy shoulder in pond and it is sooooo awesome :smile: good luck with your decision!
  3. OH I won't be selling my Carly to get this bag. I'm having to much fun with it! But I just miss my other bag so much sometimes! Maybe I should just buy it back! =)
  4. This isn't a great time to buy the leather shoulderbags. Since they are sold out there aren't a whole lot of good deals out there. Good luck though. I know what you mean about the shoulderbag - I love mine...
  5. If you can swing one now, without putting anything else off - I would go ahead and get the Legacy Shoulder bag... but I'm an instant gratification person, and will go to great lengths to justify getting "just one more"...

LOL... I think the Legacy bags are very classic though, so if you are going to have a bit of extra cash coming in, that doesn't need to go somewhere else, I say grab one!

Of course, this is coming from the person that STILL doesn't have furniture in her living room or dining room, because she has been too preoccupied on tPF to care. :whistle: I will get some eventually, I promise. (Speaking of which, that reminds me... I really need to return those fabric samples to the furniture store.)
  6. If you really love your shoulder bag you should get it again. You should get it for the next PCE with the discount. Good Luck!
  7. I've seen a couple of the Rose Legacy shoulder bags at the San Marcos, TX outlet mall. I imagine they will go pretty quickly but I think they're selling for about $300 instead of $398. Maybe you could call them at 512-396-1772.

Good luck!
  8. Definitely get it! If it's what you love and will make you happy, and won't break the bank, go ahead!!
  9. Its too bad you and your fiance can't register for handbags. But anyway, there aren't a lot of them on eBay but I did see one with a bin for $449 which is 50 more than what they were at Coach.
    Good luck.
  10. Have you considered a shoulder zip or flap bag instead of the shoulder bag? It is smaller but would also be cheaper and not in as much demand. I have a whisky shoulder zip (I did try to sell it but it didn't sell. I've since decided to keep it!) and it is a lovely little bag! I've seen a couple of rose flap bags which would be easier to purchase than the shoulder bags.
  11. ^^^
    i have the shoulder zip and :heart: it!
  12. I've seen teh shoulder zip and I do really like it! I just worry it would be too small for me!
  13. I saw two Whiskey shoulder bags in Neiman Marcus for 25% off in Short Hills, NJ yesterday. Maybe you can call them and get it at a discount. The also had a brown one too.
  14. Wow REALLY? :huh: Does that store ship out of state? I'll have to give them a call, do u know their number so I can call? 298 for a shoulder bag is a sweet deal!
  15. OMG My cell phone just ran out of batteries!! lol dern it and I'm at work too! I think the fates don't want me to get this bag! Augh that's such a good deal too! *cries*