I'm thinking of getting a baby coco cabas! help me choose a color!!!

lilwickitwitch

Lisa <3
O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Hi! I'm kind of new the forum, but I really want to get a baby cabas! :nuts: So far I'm loving the khaki/bronze and white, i like the blue too but its most definitely sold out and unavailable anywhere huh. So between khaki and white! Do any of you girls have one and how much do you LOVE :love: it?!

I love the khaki. It's so gorgeous. I would definitely go for that one. The white would definitely be high maintenance, and I'd be too paranoid about wearing it, to enjoy it.

Oh , I love both colors, I used to love the white one the best, but that bronze is gorgeous, any color baby cabas would be gorgeous.

Hi, I just got my black baby Cabas today!! Out of the 2 colors between Khaki & White, I'd choose the Khaki... it'd be a great neutral color that would go w/ everything. cOngrats.. how excited you must be~!

Hello Everyone! I am also new to this incredible site! Indeed, the small Coco Cabas is super gorgeouz! Does anybody know all the colors that were produced in this style? Thanks!:love:

I have the Khaki and I agree that it is very low-maintenance. I took it to Universal Studios the other day and went on a water ride. My Cabas got wet and I didn't freak out, like I would have with any other of my Chanels!