I'm thinking of buying the Manhattan GM -- any thoughts? HELP!!

1. Hey everyone.
    I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo close to going to the LV boutique to buy the Manhattan GM bag but am a bit skeptical... PLEASE.... any input will be very helpful -- esp. if you own one. Share your thoughts with me... you can be brutally honest -- I can handle it...

thanks guys...

2. That bag is hot but I would think that the buckle and strap might be a bit annoying to deal with on a daily basis.

3. I :love: it ! Go for it.

4. It is a great bag and it sure is gorgeous! I just sold mine, it is way too HEAVY!

5. I used it as shoulder bag to "deduct" the heavy issue

6. Beautiful, heavy, vachetta -in no particular order. I think it is a very stylish bag but it would drive me crazy with the vachetta. And it is very big!

7. I LOVE the Manhattan GM!! I have been contemplating getting this bag --- it's been on my mind constantly the past week, but there are new releases coming out such as the Cruise line and I am torn!

I say go get it if you really love it! I've hear others say it is really heavy, but that really doesn't bother me at all.

8. I think the bag is very very beautiful -- however, as much as I contemplated getting it, I think maybe it's more worthwhile to keep that style with the Marc Jacobs Venetia bags... and if I'm going to buy LV, buy a LV Classic/Unique style. That's not to say you won't appreciate it much more than you could a Venetia bag -- I just seem to think it is too similar, and I actually maybe like it more without the mono print

9. I sold mine too.
    I didn't mine how heavy it was that much, but the strap drove me crazy.