I'm thinking of buying a Paddington

cool!
but do u gals feel awkward when some ppl (esp guys) keep laughing and saying we're wasting money on purses?
haha..they will never understand..even some girls dont understand..when I tell them the price, they either htink im crazy or lying! :roflmfao:

Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate all your comments and opinions! I spent some time looking at the colors and I've revised my list: Taupe, Rouge, or Whiskey. I think Taupe would go with almost anything and I'm really liking the color. I'm leaning more towards Rouge or Whiskey though. minami really got me thinking! I mean I have a lot of brown bags.. few black.. but almost NO color. I think the rouge or whiskey would really be a change for me.

So which one do you think looks better? :heart:

minami said:
cool!
but do u gals feel awkward when some ppl (esp guys) keep laughing and saying we're wasting money on purses?
haha..they will never understand..even some girls dont understand..when I tell them the price, they either htink im crazy or lying! :roflmfao:

Ahaha! The same thing happens to me. I think i've spend $10,000 on bags for fall already... but it's my obsession so... :shame:

why im so honored! glad that i could be of some help :smile:

its mine too...so if u get a colored one, which one? Im wondering what shoes would go with Rouge? I know some guys at work who are so ignorant about purses (HEHE)...they make a big deal about the prices..

my husband is just resigned to the fact, I told him he wld never understand just like I wld never understand his fishing stuff that he needs to buy again and again ( which looks the same to me anyway) hehe

the prob is some GIRLS dont understand sigh :P

Audrey said:
Ahaha! The same thing happens to me. I think i've spend $10,000 on bags for fall already... but it's my obsession so... :shame:

Audrey, I like ROUGE..where are u planning to get it from?
even my hub likes Rouge...hehe

minami said:
Audrey, I like ROUGE..where are u planning to get it from?
even my hub likes Rouge...hehe
Thank you so much for your help minami! Well I kinda hope that a store in NY sells them so I can go down and see the colors in person before buying. Saks and NM carries these right? Or where would be the best store to buy Chloe from?

Im not sure? Im planning to order mine from Aloha rag..hehe i can only order in September (new fall colors) but i think its a great idea to go and look at it!
remember to post pics of u wearing it and let us know which one you decide on :smile:

I'm not a CHloe expert at all though :smile:, It's going to be my first Chloe too..but Im excited for u too! (cant wait for mine either..heheh)

minami said:
Im not sure? Im planning to order mine from Aloha rag..hehe i can only order in September (new fall colors) but i think its a great idea to go and look at it!
remember to post pics of u wearing it and let us know which one you decide on :smile:

I'm not a CHloe expert at all though :smile:, It's going to be my first Chloe too..but Im excited for u too! (cant wait for mine either..heheh)
Our first chloes! I'm so excited for both of us!! :nuts: I will definitely post pictures when I get it! :heart:

I vote for Whiskey over Rouge.

(From your original list) I would say Chocolate is best for Fall/Winter because of its richness and depth. For a year-round color, I would pick Tan. Whiskey is quite rich (gives the bag has a certain 'pop' factor), it is more dressed-up looking than Tan.

Audrey said:
I think the rouge or whiskey would really be a change for me.

So which one do you think looks better? :heart:

Are you near a Bloomingdale's? Yesterday, I got a Chocolate Medium Paddy :heart: :yahoo: from the one at Roosevelt Field, Long Island. I think the Chocolate is just perfect for Fall/Winter. The SA told me they got in 10 new Chocolate ones. They also had an orange, tan, and silver. They also had black ones in the flat pocket paddy and other types of paddy's. Sorry not sure what they are called.

It is really nice to look at them in real life. The SA pulled out a bunch of Chocolate ones for me to pick from... one the zipper was stuck, one had loose threads... I tend to be picky when I'm spending so much money. I'm sure if your Bloomies doesn't have any, they can call another one. My SA was Alison and she was really helpful.

cheapmommy said:
Are you near a Bloomingdale's? Yesterday, I got a Chocolate Medium Paddy :heart: :yahoo: from the one at Roosevelt Field, Long Island. I think the Chocolate is just perfect for Fall/Winter. The SA told me they got in 10 new Chocolate ones. They also had an orange, tan, and silver. They also had black ones in the flat pocket paddy and other types of paddy's. Sorry not sure what they are called.

It is really nice to look at them in real life. The SA pulled out a bunch of Chocolate ones for me to pick from... one the zipper was stuck, one had loose threads... I tend to be picky when I'm spending so much money. I'm sure if your Bloomies doesn't have any, they can call another one. My SA was Alison and she was really helpful.
Thank you so much for the info! I could definitely make it to a Bloomingdales. I could even drive out to long island if I have to (it's not that far from me.) I am VERY picky with bags as well and always inspect before buying. I think it's funny that your SA and I have the same name! :lol:

Audrey, Definitely go pick out your own paddy if at all possible. There are such wide variations in the same bag, same color. Good luck, whiskey, rouge, chocolate, are all such great colors, you can't go wrong with any of them. Will someone please post pics if they buy a rouge? I would love to compare the color to my grenat.

NWpurselover said:
Audrey, Definitely go pick out your own paddy if at all possible. There are such wide variations in the same bag, same color. Good luck, whiskey, rouge, chocolate, are all such great colors, you can't go wrong with any of them. Will someone please post pics if they buy a rouge? I would love to compare the color to my grenat.
ITA That's why I wanna get it in person instead of ordering it online. If I buy the rouge I'll post a bunch of pictures I promise! :yes: