I'm the ebay seller with the Vuitton wallet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well it took me a bit to get signed in, but the member of this blog that is accusing me of selling a non-authentic louis vuitton wallet DID NOT, and I repeat DID NOT....tell me why she thinks it's fake. Just told me to visit this site. I asked her twice in 2 emails to tell me, and NO REPLY. I am an honest seller on eBay and then came to this site to try and find anything out, rather only finally finding this slanderous message about me here now. I don't even know this crazy person, and she's all over me. She didn't quite tell the whole story either, first she emailed like a very interested buyer and tried to get me to tell her it was authentic. I don't know alot about these wallets, it was a gift to me, and I have not indicated it's authentic ANYWHERE in my auction. I have up 6 photo's of it from all angles, sides, markings, and have left it up to the buying public to ask questions. I have a good record on eBay, and will not now be reporting her to eBay for this action. This is a damning action, and this is forbidden by ebay as well. This is an attempt to void people from looking at my wallet. Again, if this person is reading this, if you will put your computer keys where your mouth is, tell me what about it indicates it is not authentic, and I will be happy to add it to my auction page. I have had 3 people interested in buy-it-now purchases, but I would not change my auction style, again, becuase I'm an honest seller. This woman is nuts.!

2. i understand you may be angry but i really do not think this is an appropriate way to solve the issue.

3. If you have an issue with your eBay buyer, you should try to get her phone number and get in touch with her. This is not the right way to solve your issue and you will not get anywhere with posting your issue here.

4. I have NO idea what you're talking about:nogood:
    But we do not permit "drama" threads here. If you have an issue w/ a member or content here, you need to contact a Moderator or and Admin w/ your concerns, let us handle it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.