I'm such an idiot! Someone kick me please!

1. So yesterday I bid on not one, but TWO Coach items on eBay without posting first to the authenticate this thread. One was a ponytail scarf which I am totally excited to get since it's my first :smile:

But the other was a cute suede drawstring type pouch thing which I thought-oh cute. I put in a bid (I always snipe-and am always outbid too, lol) and honestly, I don't even remember when I put the bid in. I didn't put the bid in yesterday but the auction ended yesterday and I won it. Which is fine but after reading some of the seller's feedback, I just wonder what I was thinking when I put the bid in. The feedback isn't horrid but I usually only bid for those with perfect feedback and lots of it. This seller doesn't have complaints of fakes or anything but some neutrals claiming that the bags aren't as clean as described or whatever :sad: But also lots of postives with happy bidders too.

Please send me good vibes that my bag is clean and nice when it arrives. I really don't know what I was thinking when bidding on this :shrugs:
  2. I'm sure it will be fine. I have high hopes for ya!
    Congrats on your winnings!!
  3. I always think i'm going to be outbid and then it doesn't happen and i win.I hope it's clean :biggrin: and perfect for you.
  4. And if not, you can do what another tPFer suggested in another thread about cleaning suede with a nail file. But I am sure the bag will be fabulous!
  5. I totally know how you feel! I did the SAME THING yesterday. I put an impulse bid on a wristlet thinking "Someone will outbid me FOR SURE"... yeah, well, they didn't and I won the darn thing... I'm in the same boat you are - hoping the wristlet is ok! I'm sure your bag will be fine though...

Good Luck!

6. crossing my fingers that it all works out and you got a good deal on great things! post pics when you get it!
  7. post the eBay link for the pouch so we can see it :smile:
  8. Thanks girls! I feel a bit encouraged now, I'm a worryier by nature anyway.
  9. I am sure everything will work out fine. <sending good vibes> It wil arrive clean and beautiful, I'm sure. Congrats on your first ponytail scarf too - so exciting!
  10. I love that bag! It's beautiful in color & shape. I'm sure you'll be pleased. If not, you can always ebay it again!

Good luck!!
  11. That's really cute! I'm sure it will work out fine!
  12. Hopefully it will be fine. Post pics when you get your new items.
  13. I've got my fingers crossed for you! And yes, please post pictures when you receive your items :smile:
  14. Cute bag, crossing fingers for you-