I'm such a cheating *****

1. Yeah, I'm a cheater! Take me to Jerry Springer and call me a prostitute. I'm cheating on Balenciaga with a guy named Louis Vuitton :graucho: I need an orange B-bag in my life to straighten me out!

2. Really? I'm coveting a guy named Balenciaga, but my lover, Louis doesn't know it yet!

3. Are we sharing the same guy? :graucho:

4. awe, i've cheated with my miu miu & blondies, but they're only flings (my bags on the side :p)...my b-bags are my only true loves :love:...don't worry allison-girl, before you know it, you'll be back in balenciaga's clutches!!! :lol:

5. (long pause......deep breath......)
    I am so glad for this thread cause I didn't know how to confess and the burden has been killing me.... I bought a Chloe paddington last week. I love this forum, I love Balenciaga and I love all the people that visit this forum... Will I still be accepted? Do they think I have switched teams? :wondering Have I abandoned my family? Do I need to join the witness protection program, will I be :banned: ?

6. ^^ no worries, it's only a fling girl!!! :lol:

7. And I'm cheating with YSL. But YSL is an old flame from before I met Balenciaga--does that count? (I thought it was only cheating if it were someone new...haha)

8. Me and Louis have a baby miroir speedy due in Nov or Dec. ;)

9. ^^ yikes, now that's cheating girl!!! :busted

10. :angel::lol:

11. Well, when you're young, your allowed to "experiment."

12. Well, to be honest, there have been a few others...

I had a short fling with a cheap barfly named Juicy Couture, (but that was in my indiscriminate youth) and I have a flirtation going on with a beautiful man named Christian Dior, but I think he plays for the other team, if you catch my drift.

13. I've been flirting with someone named Thomas Wylde for a while but I can get two bbags for the price of one flash-in-the-pan Wylde!
    Somebody stop me before I consummate!:lol:

14. I was flirting with Mr. Dior at his cosmetic counter yesterday :sweatdrop:

15. Thanks "The Snorks"....it is just an experiment....:blush: