im stupid. **RANT**

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
going to a wedding on saturday...don't like clutches so i never bought one...i used the white MC wapity for the last wedding i went to...sold it afterwards because i didn't have much use for it.

been thinking about the wapity for the millionth time today! after the popincourt, this is the 2nd purchase i have regretted!!!!

i don't want to fork a couple hundred out to get the wapity again because i've overspent lately...dear bf has been asking what i want for my bday next monday..and i don't want to tell him that i want the white MC wapity (we have different views on LV) but i don't want anything else other than LV bags and accessories..

sigh..why am i so stupid?? now i'm left with nothing but either the damier pochette..or the ribera mini.

which, in my opinion, is too dark for a summery dress!!

argh :crybaby:

I actually don't think that the damier ribera mini is too dark for a summery dress -- i like the damier ebene during the summer because it is simple and neutral. But if you really think that it is too dark, then what about a pochette in azur or epi ivoire? Then you could have a summery bag that should work for the wedding...

what kind of color scheme does your dress have? the damier pochette might be a good contrast to summery colors if they're earth tones. if you're really unsure about it how about an azur pochette?

ivory white... with a layer of lace on top..

i have another cotton white dress...

what kind of color scheme does your dress have? the damier pochette might be a good contrast to summery colors if they're earth tones. if you're really unsure about it how about an azur pochette?

pochette azur...that sounds good...but sigh i have 2 days only to decide!

I actually don't think that the damier ribera mini is too dark for a summery dress -- i like the damier ebene during the summer because it is simple and neutral. But if you really think that it is too dark, then what about a pochette in azur or epi ivoire? Then you could have a summery bag that should work for the wedding...

Eeeeek I am sure I will get blasted for this suggestion...but what about getting something non LV so you don't spend a lot of money for something you're not going to get a lot of use of. I know you probably want it to be LV but there are so very cute dressy bags/ clutches out there that aren't expensive. *ducks head and runs away*

karman, u so read my mind! yes, i'm not into azur...but the suggestion is not bad at all.

on the other hand..the white MC wapity...argh!!!! it's so cute as a clutch!

budget/limit...u know..asian bfs..not all of them approve...one or two, yea, but when u have way more than that..then....

I'd say Azur pochette...you're into Damier (although not mainly Azur) but you will loveeee the Azur pochette. Do you have a budget/limit??

Azur pouchette would be lovely, and it could be used inside or attached to another bag as an accessory later too as well as using it as a pouchette - so pretty for summer.