I'm sooo sad, my jaune day is in - but I can't get her!

1. My car was stolen a couple weeks ago and I no longer have the $$ for this bag. I want to :crybaby:
  2. i am so sorry to hear that, hug hug for you!!!
  3. Oh, no! I'm so sorry... :sad:
  4. Oh no! That really sux...

Everything happens for a reason though, a better bag might be in the horizon for you! :heart:
  5. aw, thanks guys. that's true.
  6. Tragedy!!! - but I have a Jaune bag and it is quite an 'unusual' colour to say the least. You might love some of the next set of colours more.
  7. Oh, no! I'm so sorry. Maybe when you get the insurance money, the perfect bag will happen along right at the same time.
  8. soo sorry this happened to you, hope things will be much better soon
  9. :crybaby:So sorry for you! How sad! I would be just sick about my car, bag or no bag!! Hope everything works out for you!!
  10. So sorry! It probably wont help, but i guess it wasn't meant to be. I'm sure you'll fall in love with another bbag when the time is right (or maybe even get this one later!) :yes:
  11. ....yes and it is a colour that won't appeal to everyone so you may well be able to get a better price later on.
  12. I am sorry for what you have been going through. But I am sure that everything will get better...HUG for you...
  13. Oh no! That's terrible about your car. (((HUGS))) coming your way!
  14. Oh I am so sorry, how awful! I hope that things will get better!

I wish you well,

15. That's so awful! I'm so sorry about your car.