I'm sooo excited!

1. Hi all!

Some of you may remember my unfortunate olive oil incident :noggin: not too long ago... well, since then, I hadn't taken my speedy out and figured I never would, so I ditched it and GOT A NEW ONE!!:yahoo: This time I was smart and bought one off eBay that already had a BEAUTIFUL patina:love:
    I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail.... but here are pics from the eBay auction!! I can't wait for her to get here!:yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. congrats cutiepie

what are you going to do with the old one?

3. Congrats!! Sorry again to hear about the oil incident. This one is a beauty!!

4. sorry to hear, what are you going to do with the old one? sell it on eBay? :smile:

5. Sophia,
    I gave the old one to my sister. She was already thinking about buying one after seeing mine. We olive oiled the other handle to make them match, and since she didn't mind the way it looked (because it wasn't awful), she took it. I sometimes feel like I traded in my new one for a used one, but the one on ebay was almost half off the price that the new ones are going for now and I have to keep reminding myself that I didn't just throw my money away. My sister would NEVER buy a used bag but I LOVE it and I'm glad I bought it!

6. Hi Luckycardslady,
    I gave it to my sis. Read the post I wrote to Sophia:smile:

7. lucky sis!..im happy you have a MC speedy you love again!

8. Thanks!!

9. hey cutiepie21 i'm glad everything has worked out and that your old bag got a new home!!!

10. Congrats to you and your sis :biggrin: