Im SOOO excited! Just ordered my BBag!!

1. So after much research and confusion... I did it!! I just ordered my first bbag... the original, not to exciting, but always classic... Black City. I just faxed my order to Aloha Rag! I put comments I dont want shiny, but more distressed and veiny.. I like that. They had 10 in stock so hopefully they will send me my dream lover!!!:yahoo:
  2. Congratulations! please post pics when you get it!
  3. great choice, congrats!!
  4. Congrats! I was just there like an hour ago, and there were totally STOCKED! I hope you get the one you wanted!
  5. Congrats on your purchase! Post pics for us when it arrives. :smile:
  6. Congrats!! A black city is a perfect choice for your first bbag. :tup: It sounds like it will be fabulous - - can't wait to see your pics!! :nuts::nuts:
  7. Thanks!!! I will post pics for sure!! Berlyn.. did u happen to see any of the black city bags?
  8. Congrats! Post pics for us all to drool over when you get her. I am thinking about getting a Black City too. I think it's from seeing Nicole Richie's beautiful broken-in Black City. I have been brainwashed into wanting one! Congrats again and how exciting!
  9. Congrats!!
  10. Wow! Can't wait to see pics!!!
  11. Congrat!
    Cant wait to see pics :nuts:
  12. YAY! Congrats, looking forward to picture-posting :smile:
  13. :yahoo:Yay!! Congrats on a great first choice!!
    Black City is a classic and even if you get others in the future, the Black City will probably always be a favourite!
  14. Congrats!!! Black City.. :drool: I'd like to see the pics very soon...:yes:
  15. A true classic, good job. =)