I'm SOOO excited!! I've finally received my PNY Expandable Flap!!! WOOHOO!!!!

1. I just want to share with you Ladies my new HG!!!!

I got this from what others call "fleabay" LOL.. from a very nice seller. The bag is practically BRAND NEW/NEVER USED (luv it!!!!) :love:.. I'm SOOOOO HAPPY when I finally received it in the mail today. :yahoo:

This is the Chanel Expandable Flap PNY Limited Edition from 2006. What I LUVVV about this bag is that it's not really "white" white in color.. it's more of a creamy white. Actually, in Chanel's term.. it's "dark white". I am sooooo in luv :love: with the smooshiness of the leather - and it's HUUUUGE!!!! I LUV LUV LUVVVV BIG BAGS!

Anyhoo.. I took a couple of pics. Sorry about my preggy look - I KNOW! I look GINORMOUS!!! LOL :p

I think I'll be quite from buying any bags for now, until baby #2 arrives (yeah right! :rolleyes:)
  2. AWESOME bag! Congrats! I think Norma just "scored" a PNY flap as well!

Thanks for the pics!
  3. wow! I LOVE the expandable! -Especially in the Dark White, it's good year round. -And I think you look fab with it! -I don't know if it's the pregnancy glow or the glow from acquiring a fab new bag ;) but it certainly accentuates the bag! Congrats!
  4. congrats on your new creamy white bag!! it's gorgeous on you!

5. yup yup! I was eyeing that one too, but I'm glad it went to a lovely pfer also. :smile:
  6. awww.. thanks janny328!!! that's so sweet of you to say. :shame:

Thanks shoppong247!
  7. Love this purse. Congrats!
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the PNY leather.
  9. LOVE it!
  10. Gorgeous bag...i love the leather and the color!

U look great on her, congrats once again~
  11. congrats! Another PNY found...lucky gal.
  12. Gorgeous bag. Now that I saw yours, I'm thinking about getting one. Congrats and wear it well.:okay:
  13. Congrats!!! Looks great on you. :smile:
  14. Beautiful!!! You and your bag look so beautiful together!!!! Congratulations!
  15. Great memory MJ;)(I'm loving my black one too:nuts:)

Congrats Hon:tup:....I'm soooo happy that you got yours:yahoo:, it's beautiful:love: , and a big congrats on baby #2:flowers: