I'm soo indecisive AND impatient!! Bad combo..

1. My 21st birthday is in 2 months and with whatever money I make from it I plan on putting towards buying a new Louis. I definitely want something big, but less than $800 so I'm leaning towards the BH or damier speedy 30... but now I'm falling for the neverfull. I think I'd love it a lot more in damier but they're saying it won't come out til January. I would love to get my new bag ON my birthday. So my two dilemmas are:

What bag do I want!? I already have the mono speedy and know that I love it, but I also would like a shoulder bag, preferably in damier but I love the BH.

If I decide on the neverfull, how on earth do I wait until January!? lol I don't want to settle but I would really like to buy something on my birthday.

I know I definitely need to do some thinking but if you guys have any advice on how to make my decision, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
  2. Get the Speedy in Damier Azur, you could never have enough speedies around!
  3. I say get the BH now that way you have a handbag and a shoulder bag. And then get Neverfull when it comes out. It gives you something to look forward to.
  4. Ditto! Seems like a great solution.
  5. Will you be getting Xmas $$ in addition to bday $$ ?
    If so.....you could have more fun on your LV shopping spree !!!
  6. I agree.
  7. Get the BH now and damier neverfull later.
  8. Ditto to girlsgottoshop~! Though what size of the Neverfull do you want because the PM is a good size for the hand or shoulder~
  9. I would use your money on your birthday to get the BH or a damier speedy 25 (this would be a good addition to your mono 30). Then, when the damier neverfull comes out you can use Christmas money for that :smile:
  10. The year will be up before you know it, just wait for the damier neverfull!