I'm so weak!!

1. I returned my Damier Pochette Accessories last week, and I decided that I was going to SAVE the money I got in returning it (along with the check that I told you guys about...), but I had a weak moment and just ordered the Black MC Wapity!

I'm so excited.. can't wait for it to get here!

2. Congrats..hey I had a question on the damier pochette, I want one, did you notice it transferred onto a white towel or anything?? did you test it??

3. I didn't test it... I barely took it out of the box just because it seemed awfully flimsy to me, so I knew right away that I didn't want it. Sorry that I can't be of more help. :s

4. i am weak too! i went to lv tonight to buy something and return my twilly. i didn't buy anything (but got a gift!) but i kept the twilly! they talked me into keeping it! sigh. so weak.

wapitys are pretty!

5. congrats on the wapity!

6. Congratulations.

7. Great little bag, congratulations. Who said being weak was a bad thing anyway?

8. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

9. Congrats! Enjoy it!

10. Congrats -- can't wait to see photos;)

11. Congrats on the MC wapity--hope you are happier with it!

12. >_< It's awful. I can't even walk into an LV store without getting something anymore. I was tinking about seeing some advisor about it too. =X But now I just avoid it completely if I have made up my mind to buy something before I go in.

13. congrats on the MC wapity!!
    Very very cute!! Im happy you found a good replacement!