I'm so tired of choosing...can you guys do it for me? :)

Which everyday bag?

1. Saleya MM in Damier

2. SO Cabas Piano in Damier

3. SO Cabas Mezzo in Damier

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm so tired of trying to make a decision that I almost don't want to anymore:cursing:...so can you guys give me a hand? These are the final 3 I've narrowed it down to...and I am DEFINITELY getting one of these! I want a bag for everyday use, in all kinds of weather, something I can take all over the world because I travel a lot. What do you guys think? So here are the finalists:

-Saleya MM in Damier
    -SO Cabas Piano in Damier
    -SO Cabas Mezzo in Damier

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!
  2. How about a hampstead?
  3. Saleya PM! :3

I get put off by SO items cos of the wait LOL
  4. I would say go with the salayea. SO's take a long time, this way you don't have to wait so long!
  5. I think the Piano would be too small for you if you plan on using it for travel. I was torn between the Saleya MM and the Cabas Mezzo but I chose the Mezzo because the flat straps seem much better for a bag like this.

I was also trying to decide between Saleya/SO Damier Cabas before, and i've narrowed it down to the Saleya, because I don't want to see the leather bottom all scratched up, but I like both :smile: Good luck with your decision!
  6. I would go with the saleya. I have it in azur and love it.
  7. I'd go with the Mezzo. I use mine all the time when I'm traveling. :yes:
  8. I'd get the Damier Saleya MM. :tup:

I was playing with this bag at my store and fell in love with it.
  9. Ok, guys, thanks for all your help...and just so you all know, I AM OFFICIALLY GETTING THE DAMIER SALEYA MM!!!!!! It hit me today that that was the right thing to do...I kept asking all my friends which bag I should get until one of them finally said, Why are you asking us? Only YOU can possibly know what you like...and when I was at the store, I LOVED THE SALEYA! I'll post pics when I get it! (I also got a matching wallet, hurray!):yahoo:
  10. GOOD!! cos im gonna choose the seleya too..
  11. I think you should get the Saleya MM. I couldn't bare waiting all that time!!! Although the Damier Cabas Mezzo DOES sound soooo tempting!

12. I know! I completely agree! :drool:But I did NOT want to wait that long...and I did find one on eBay, but the seller seems not so nice...so I gave up on her...oh well!
  13. saleya MM damier
  14. cabas mezzo lol i love mine !!:p:p
  15. I was going to say the Saleya MM. Good choice!!