Im so P****D Off ! Im gunna hit the seller who sent me this fake !

did you manage to find the auction yet? since you have the seller's e-mail address you can search for their username on ebay and once you've found that go look through their completed auctions.

did you manage to find the auction yet? since you have the seller's e-mail address you can search for their username on ebay and once you've found that go look through their completed auctions.

no lol its different to the one Im e-mailing I think. My mum is trying to sort it out so I will keep you all updated ;)

Are there really wrinkles on your panda's face? Or is it a bad pix? I think the cles may be real. If you look on ioffer.com (all fakes, do a search for vuitton panda) I noticed that all the fake cles have one thing in common. On the back, where the hardware connects with the leather, the leather has a pointed oval shape. On the real panda, it is curved and perfectly round. Do you see what I mean? I have one too, I'm looking at it now. Also compare it to Karen Kooper pix. I dont understand the fake dustbag thing. That is so sketchy.

Are there really wrinkles on your panda's face? Or is it a bad pix? I think the cles may be real. If you look on ioffer.com (all fakes, do a search for vuitton panda) I noticed that all the fake cles have one thing in common. On the back, where the hardware connects with the leather, the leather has a pointed oval shape. On the real panda, it is curved and perfectly round. Do you see what I mean? I have one too, I'm looking at it now. Also compare it to Karen Kooper pix. I dont understand the fake dustbag thing. That is so sketchy.

yeah thanks for the advice, there are lots of wrinkles on the panda's face. Will you please post pics of yours. Thanks :smile:

It would be nice if you could find out the seller's name so that other people don't get scammed. But I guess that's not so much of a concern to you or your mom.

And I find it odd how difficult it is to even find the seller/auction on ebay. Your mom won't tell you her ebay ID or the seller's ID or any info about the auction? The only thing you know is the email, which happens to be different from the one used on their ebay account? Oh yeah, and not to mention the only completed auctions around the time your mom purchased it were either authentic or $20 fakes.

Something sure is sketchy...

yeah thanks for the advice, there are lots of wrinkles on the panda's face. Will you please post pics of yours. Thanks :smile:

I think your is defective, but possibly authenitic. Maybe it got damaged in shipping? Believe it or not, I dont have a camera! I do have one on my sidekick though. I will try to take pix with that.

It would be nice if you could find out the seller's name so that other people don't get scammed. But I guess that's not so much of a concern to you or your mom.

And I find it odd how difficult it is to even find the seller/auction on ebay. Your mom won't tell you her ebay ID or the seller's ID or any info about the auction? The only thing you know is the email, which happens to be different from the one used on their ebay account? Oh yeah, and not to mention the only completed auctions around the time your mom purchased it were either authentic or $20 fakes.

Something sure is sketchy...

are you calling me a liar ?. My mum wont tell me the ebay username because it was a gift, I have the e-mail of the seller because my mum wanted me to e-mail her first. My mums e-mail is the one which is different to the one used on her ebay account and ebay wont let me find the user ID unless logged in and when I do, it will only give me the feedback score because I myself have not had a transaction with this person. I dont think theres any need for you being like this with me. And if I did know the sellers ID I would give it to you but obviously my mum does not come on here and this is not her priority. She wants to sort it out herself because the item was a gift for me. I wouldnt go to all the trouble of posting pics if I was lying. If you've nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all :lecture:

I'm sure you and your mother can get this all worked out. Can you take it to LV to have it authenticated?

Don't worry about providing the forum with anyone's seller ID. There is nothing that says you've been scammed yet and it's not necessary to smear someone's name prior to even knowing if the item is authentic.

Wishing you the best!

Michelle, which part of the stamping is off? Do you have pix of yours in another post?

Yeah I didnt realize until I read an earlier part of this post that Socialite had his pix in his avatar. He totally has a Jonathan Rhys Meyers thing going on. No, I dont think anyone thinks you are lying socialite. I totally understand your mum's postion. She is probably embarassed and feels bad, but she wants to make sure it's a fake before confronting the seller. I'm sure this will all work out for you, just be patient...