I'm so miserable right now and sad.............

1. I'm totally sick and not feeling very well at all right now and worse of all my two little ones are sick as well. DH has to work all weekend so unfortunately it's just me to take care of them and I feel like I got ran over by a truck!

I can't breathe, my throat is killing me, my glands are totally swollen, I have a killer headache, my ears hurt and my nose keeps running (someone please explain to me how your nose can run when it's stuffed up and you can't breathe - makes no sense!).

I think what sucks most of all is that I got a new car the other day but I can't even go out and enjoy it cuz I'm so sick!! :crybaby:

2. I am sorry I hope you feel better soon

3. THAT SUCKS!!!

I hope you feel better soon and I hope your kiddos behave for you and feel better soon!!!

4. Chicken soup and try to rest up - feel better soon.

5. Get well soon!!

6. hugs and kisses to you...
    and get well soon :smile:

7. aw im sorry hun. *hugs* Thats the thing with kiddies. They either give you their cold or you give them it. My daughter never seemed to escape a cold when she was tiny so we were always both sick together!

I hope you get better soon and your little ones are ok x

8. Poor thing. If you're not on any meds yet, ask your doctor to perscribe a z-pack (zithromax). 5 antibiotic pills that work like a charm (for me, at least) in 5 days.

I was very sick (twice) this summer so far (same symptoms as you have) and the z-pac worked wonderfully for me. I really felt better on the 5th day of use.

Hope you all feel better!

9. Oh I really hope you feel better soon - all of you.

If I were you I would get your two little ones and put on a good old family film and cuddle up with a big duvet and lots and lots of tissues!

Your car will be waiting for you!

10. Hope you feel better soon!

11. FEEL BETTER!Sucks when u AND the kids r sick..noone to take care of u!
    Do u have a sitter or family friend to help ya out?
    Id come over and help if I lived close!!!!!Hope u feel better SOON!!!
    Lots of chicken soup and hot tea!

12. I second Jill's question. You should call someone if you can. The best thing to help you fight this off is plenty of rest.

I'm so sorry that you are this ill. I know that it feels like you can't even remember the last time you were well! Wishing you and your babies the best. :hugs:

13. so I woke up this AM (still feeling horrible) to my youngest who threw up on our brand new couch..............ugh!

I HATE BEING SICK!!

14. Feel better, Tracy :smile: Much love to you! :heart:

btw -- I miss you :balloon:

15. Oh man!! Hugs to you and your kids! I hope you have a friend or relative who can come by and give you a hand so you can rest?