I'm so madddddddddddddddd

1. So I sent back my Damier Azure Speedy 30 to Louis Vuitton and had planned to buy a MC trouville. I had to pay the shipping and all in all it was a big hassle. So they get it and I call them and make arrangements to have the MC sent. They call me 1/2 hour later and tell me that they cannot accept the bag because it has been worn (which it hadn't!). They claimed that it has blue rub off from jeans on it and that it doesn't smell right (excuse me!). Well it always smelled like chemical instead of vachetta for one thing and they never sent me a box! So i'm pissed right now. I didn't want the bag and now its coming back to me and I don't know what to do with it!! I'll probably try to sell it on eBay but unfortunately there is many on there and you can get them in the stores now..I'm not happy :sad:
    :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Sorry just had to vent!
  2. Did you wear the bag after you got it?
  3. I didn't, however I did try it on at home
  4. How long did you have it before you returned it? If it was within a timely period then I would ask to speak with a manager!
  5. I think i had it 2 weeks and then shipping time.:sad:
  6. Oh dear, that is terrible!
  7. Awh i'm so sorry to hear that! Doesnt sound fair, But i take pictures of my Lv's as soon as i get them so if i do have to send them back or something i can show them, Just in case! Always feel free to vent on here :p i really hope you manage to sort something out
  8. Pretty timely to me. I would speak with the manager. If you didn't carry the bag then it was shipped to you in that condition perhaps!?! Did you notice any discoloration? :shrugs:
  9. I am so sorry they did this to you.
  10. OOoh, I would be so peeved at elux!
  11. Elux return is 30 days..........did you buy this through Elux?

I'd be steaming if I didn't want a bag and they sent it BACK to me!!! argh@!!@!!@!
  12. No I actually phone ordered it from the boutique in Banff, Alberta (Canada) where i've ordered all my bags and wallets. But I think i've decided that when I get it back i'm going to sell in on eBay. People on there are trying to sell it for like $200 more than its worth. I'll sell it for what I paid for it (approx. $700CND), so hopefully someone will want it.
  13. def. speak to a manager
  14. I'm sorry that happened to you. You would think since you're a good customer, they would know that you didn't use it and then send it back. Do you have a regular SA that you deal with?

Again, sorry you're having to deal with this! =(
  15. I will try to speak with the manager and let's see how is it going