I'm So Happy!!

1. I recently told myself that I was on a ban from any print that I didn't own yet~~ I'm currently trying to narrow down my collection to one bag per print (two, in some cases, like with Inferno/Foresta because I :heart: them too much :p)~~

Anyway, I just won a nwt tutti campeggio from eBay for $106!! I'm so thrilled with my good deal :yahoo:

I couldn't contain my excitement :biggrin:
  2. :huh::huh:o:huh:o! Too cute!! You have Mozzarella on the pocket! Congrats!! :biggrin:
  3. Thank you!!! :biggrin:
  4. Congrats! I'm so happy for you. It's got really great placement. I love love love Mozzarella!
  5. :heart: I know, when I saw Mozzarella I was like "omgg!!" :p
  6. I don't want to be a downer... but I think there's 2 different bags posted there... the one in the auction picture (with full Mozz + gun on pocket) is a Stellina, and then subsequent photos show a campeggio. Luckily, Mozz is still on the pocket and you have Sandy below her. I just want to make sure you get the Campeggio, not the Stellina!!
  7. Oooh... good eye~~ I actually noticed that there were two different bags pictured, but I didn't see that the first was a stellina~~ Well, hopefully I get the campeggio - and if the placement is different, I don't mind, since it was sill a great deal :biggrin:
  8. I just noticed the same thing - mail the seller and make sure you get the Campeggio! Great deal!
  9. congrats on the great deal.
  10. Dancing Nancies, congrats!
    FYI.. I just noticed the seller you were bidding from has been questioned alot on this thread. Just make sure she sends you the ACTUAL pictures. Here's thread you may want to look at. http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/should-i-be-freaked-out-186018.html I've been in contact with her. Maybe she's just a new seller.. but email her to make sure ok? At least she now has +2 feedback.
  11. Ooo... well I just e-mailed her, so hopefully it'll be good :biggrin:
  12. I'll be interested to see if she emails you back... Vikitty has had problems getting in touch with her.

I forgot to mention in my other post, great deal! I'm watching her other "campeqqio"
  13. haha I know, it's so funny that there are q's in there when she spells it the correct way in the listing :p All I'm concerned about is if I get a campeggio or a stellina~~ I'm fine with *any* tutti campeggio at that price~~
  14. sux cause she's been replying to ALL my messages and not hers. Not right.
    I just sent the seller another question.. i posted it on the other thread..
  15. She seems really nice. I haven't had any problems getting in contact with her. I haven't purchased anything from her (yet?), but I've asked for pics and stuff and she's been super nice. Everything should be OK. I think she's just getting used to being a new eBay seller in this toki-crazed world! :nuts: