I'm so excited!!

1. I’m so excited! :yahoo:

This will be the first bag since the sale of Abbesses. I found it on eBay a few days ago and I knew I had to have it! It’s a Taiga Cassiar backpack in Grizzli. It’s such a rare find on eBay and the price was right! The retail on it was $1,210 and I got it for $430 shipped! It’s coming from France though so it may take a while to get here but I’ll be sure to post pictures when I get it! :yes:

2. Congrats!!!!!!!!! Definitely post pics when you get it home safe and sound where it belongs :smile:

3. :yahoo: I am so happy for you:yahoo:

4. Congrats on the deal ! :biggrin:

5. Thanks guys! :biggrin:

6. Oh! I forgot to mention that it is also a discontinued item, so I couldn't even buy it in the store anymore. I'm so happy!

7. Congrats! Good deal!

8. :nuts: What a deal!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

9. 'Lil bit excited are ya!! heehee!! That's fantastic... a really good deal on a discontinued item too! Congrats on your great find! Can't wait to see your pics.. :smile:

10. Yay! eBay deals make me happy. :biggrin: Can't wait to see photos.

11. wow what a bargain! :wlae: i've got the Cassiar in ardoise and it's a great bag for work. it's a very professional looking backpack, it wouldn't look out of place with a suit. congrats ;)

12. :yahoo:CONGRATS!!:yahoo:

13. Congrats Robbie! How is your business venture coming?:smile:

14. Wow, what an amazing price! The Taiga Cassiar is a BEAUTIFUL backpack! Congratulations and enjoy! You deserve it!

15. Congrats!