I'm so excited....

1. My whiskey Ali showed up yesterday and I am soooo happy. I can't believe I didn't get this bag sooner. Obviously she came from an outlet like everyone else's lately, but she would definitely be worth full price. Even my DH said it was the prettiest bag I've ever owned. It is really heavy but who cares! She's soo pretty. I know there's been so much Ali love going on lately that everyone is probably sick of it, I just had to share my excitement with someone who would understand. Here's what I've been doing all day :yahoo::wlae::yahoo::wlae::yahoo::wlae:
  2. Yay! :yahoo: Did you have it shipped to you? The ali is a beautiful bag!!!! :yes: I agree, she can get heavy but she is so pretty!!! Post pics and modeling pics! :drool:
  3. :drinkup: :party:
  4. I had it shipped to me with a little "assistance" ;) Anyway she is beautiful! Ali's in the box waiting to be wrapped for Christmas but I'll try to sneak her out tonight for some modeling pics. So Fields have you decided which ones you're keeping yet? I don't think I could have made that decision with so many gorgeous bags to choose from. I would just stare and :drool:lol!
  5. yay! :yahoo: I am so glad you got one!!!! As for me :rolleyes: lol I have been trying, that's for sure! I am keeping the whiskey shoulder and now debating on white or black ali. The hardest decision was the whiskey ones, it is beautiful! :yes: Can't wait to see pics! :tup:
  6. Congrats, but I can't wait for pics!
  7. YEA... congrats!
  8. You must be so excited !
  9. OMG we have to wait for pics?!?!? hehe Congrats!