I'm SO excited !!!

1. About a year ago, I asked for your help to choose the best H bag for me...

With all your good advices in mind, I went to FSH to make me an opinion IRL...

But still needs you to choose the best leather for me...

Then, I was LUCKY enough to be allowed to place a SO very quickly ...

And my H luck is still here since, I'll have my SO within 3 weeks:yahoo:!!!!

And all this : Thanks to you Ladies :heart:
    and especially Cxyvr:love:!!!!

Maybe I should have wait to receive my Holy Grail to post pics...
    But my SA just called and can't help to share my JOY with you:heart:!
  2. Woohoo! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
  3. Congrats. I am gald everything worked out for you. I can't wait to see your new bag.
  4. How exciting! Can´t wait to see pics!
  5. YAY! Black box with gold....SO nice!
  6. Oh the bittersweet pleasure/torture of waiting! Excellent news, the countdown starts!
  7. Thank you HLadies !!!
    Only 3 tiny little weeks and I'll be able to post pics !!!!!!
    And finally, waiting 8 months is not too bad for a first Birkin:rolleyes:...
  8. Hurrah! :yahoo:
  9. That's great news! Nothing like knowing for sure when it will arrive!!!
  10. You are SO right Lulilu !!!
    Maybe, just to help me being patient..Should I share with you the H scarves I had here:graucho: ???
  11. What a wonderfully chronicled saga!!
    I am so happy for you and can't wait to see it. IMO, the waiting is part of the fun (the funnest being especially after hearing that it has arrived!)
  12. I know Pepper !!!
    When I was searching these "one year old" threads to post the links in the first message, I was smiling thinking : It just miss one last link to post, and the saga will be complete!!
  13. YAY!!!!!! OMG, 3 weeks?! Your wait is longer than mine's and i'm sufferring already! I can definitely imagine how excited you are right now.

CONGRATS again, it's going to be a dream come true when you get your SO all wrapped up in that glorious orange box!!
  14. How exciting!!!! Congrats!
  15. You are right : it must be a dream or at least a perfect day !!
    SO I'm planing to have a day off, and celebrate with friends at Ladurée:p...