I'm so excited I'm going to pass out....

1. OK...I don't have pics because they're all coming in the mail. BUT...I was a mad woman today....
    Coming this week:
    Cherry Blossom pink/pink pochette
    Cerises pochette

Coming next week:
    My brother-in-law bought his first LV...a men's wallet

And....I am probably purchasing a cerises cles

Then I am on a ban until my SA calls me about the groom (buying a cles...and BIL is buying a wallet) and the mono mini lin..which will be late September/early October.

I am seriously excited:yahoo: :yahoo: and can't wait to show pics of everything!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

I love LV, the purse forum, and everyone right now (especially my hubby and BIL - he's buying me the cles - for putting up with my madness)

BTW...the CB is my "dream" line...I am sooooooooo excited!

Also...my BIL is so funny...we were looking on eBay for stuf for like 3 hours today and he calls the cerises line "Cherry garcia" :roflmfao:

2. Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see pics of all your stuff!!!! Great purchases!!!

3. :wlae: yeah go twiggers go!!! :yahoo:

4. Wow!! Congrats!

5. Oh Wow, how exciting! I can't wait for your pics!

6. Thanks ladies :yahoo:
    This euphoric high has to last for 2 months...it'll be my longest bout without LV since I started collecting....but hubby & I just made a bet: who can outlast the other without spending...the goal is 60 days. It starts on the 31st (doesn't include my school supplies./books/or ND season tickets though)

So today we tried to outdo each other:
    I bought my items....he ran online and spent over 1K on parts for his new-to-him ATV he bought last week (which was why I went on my original Chicago spree last week).

LOL...we try to outdo each other...it's kinda funny:smile:

7. Can't wait to see the pics..I hope I will receive my Cerises pochette soon..

8. Congrats!

9. Congrats!

10. I hope you enjoy the Cherry Blossom pochette! :smile:

11. can't wait to see them, they all sound so yummy. Congrats!!!

12. CONGRATS!!! :yahoo: they all sound like great purchases, can't wait for pics!!!!!!!

13. Congrats! I can't wait to see the pics!

14. Oooh! Congrats! :yahoo: I can't wait to see pics!:heart:

15. Congrats! :yahoo: