:) Im so excited!! here it is my small but growing COLLECTION! :) come on in check,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HII!!! !:smile: you have no idea how excited I am to post this, I have spent my entire day looking at everyone else's collections, and although mine cannot hold a candle to what a lot of you have, here it is! :smile: I notice people have like massive pieces by Louis and I do like Louis, but I dunno there are just other amazing leather bags I prefer to buy,,, is that crazy! :smile: i know we all have our own taste but it seems everyone is starting their collections with like 4 Louis pieces. !! EITHER WAY :smile: here it goes, i hope you guys like it! let me know!!! :smile: ~Bess

I guess i will start with coach and go from there as coach was the 1st designer i started purchasing and now my taste has expanded:

my very 1st coach i bought when i was visiting puerto rico cause they had no sales tax and great prices, and even tho it was my 1st designer bag, it is still one of my faves!
    [​IMG]

coach small red evening like bag
    [​IMG]

coach blue hobo
    [​IMG]

coach pebbled leather shoulder tote
    [​IMG]

coach something tote, i love it i have no idea what it is though :smile:
    [​IMG]

OK! :smile: next post more bags :smile: yay:love: :love: :yahoo:

2. coach hamptons signature business tote
    [​IMG]

Coach Medium beauty case
    [​IMG]

3. coach accessories
    [​IMG]

4. i know they arent bags but :smile: i love them just as much so
    scarves (coach scarf) (burberry stole)
    [​IMG]

other accessories (LV key wallet) (Hermes hair scarf)
    [​IMG]

sunglasses (chanel) (Gucci)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OK NEXT :smile: MORE BAGS sorry had to just interject a feww of my fav "other" items cause i love them so much too!

5. ok here are 3 of my not so top end designer bags but that i love anyway

Trussardi:
    [​IMG]
    Charles David ( i just noticed it had 2 water stains on in :crybaby: so sad, any suggestions)
    [​IMG]

un apres midi de chien:
    [​IMG]

6. Very nice collection!
    Isn't it fun photographing all of your bags?!!

7. and now for my babies :smile: my favorites of all

Anna Corinna drawstring (very well used :smile: such a great throw everything in bag)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

kate spade (also a great throw everything into bag)
    [​IMG]

LV cabas Piano:
    [​IMG]

marc by marc jacobs logo tote (sooo soft-and so cute how Marc Jacobs is spelled out in scattered letters i fell in love with this bag when i saw it!!!)
    [​IMG]
    and the inside is SO fun :smile:
    [​IMG]

8. my kooba ginger ( l LOVE HER!)
    [​IMG]

my burberry bag :smile: i just got her
    [​IMG]

My new Gustto BACA bag , it is the most amazing if you dont know Gustto GOOGLE IT! it is the softest leather i cant describe and sososos amazing to look @. The picture thats not as bright is much more like what the color is which i love, not your just avg. red, but the flash makes it look like that avg, red which is isnt! :smile: but the flash sort of shows the bag a bit better so i am putting both pictures :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. nice collection and thanks for sharing.

10. and last but not least the stock photo of the bag i JUST ordered and cannot WAIT to get :smile: i will def post pics i take ASAP when it comes, its the Botkier
    Essex East/West Satchel! :smile:
    [​IMG]
    THANKS LADIES AND GENTS :smile: SOOSOSOSO MUCH FOR LOOKING I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH FUN IT WAS TO TAKE ALL THESE PICS :smile: YAAY!

11. HEY gro3602 thankks so much :smile: it was super fun taking the pictures haha i loved it! :smile: cant wait till i have more to share!!

thanks bullshopper! :smile:

12. You have a fabulous collection...thanks for sharing. You have inspired me to post all my bags.

13. Jill(beana 90) YAY :smile: hehe im so glad i inspired you to do that, cause i was inspired by so many of the other people on this forum and i am SOSO happy i took the pictures, it was so fun i fell back in love with everything i own and cant wait to do more shopping! :smile: let me know when you have yours up!

14. Welcome! and your collection isn't that small--it's great! I have the Cabas Piano but mine doesn't have the nice patina yours has. Your Gustto is the prettiest color; love the blue Coach, too. You have a nice variety and they all look well-loved. Thanks for letting us admire!

15. Hey boxermom :smile: thanks so much for the admiration im so happy to be sharing my bags!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.