I'm so confused on chains - can someone help??

1. All

I am a totally Chanel newbie, really I know zero!

Through authenticate this I have managed to get my first ever Jumbo Classic and to say I am excited is an understatement!

It arrives on Tues but I am soooo confused. How do the chains on it work? Is there two different styles ie one that comes with a chain that can be doubled up and one that is just a single chain but is longer? Is it style dependant?

I always had in my head that my first Chanel would be a double chain over my shoulder as I have such a small body that one on a long chain would just drown me...

Does any of this make sense? I am totally confused and now think mines coming only has one long single strap which is taking the excitement off a little.

Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

2. If you are getting a Jumbo, it can be used both ways; ie. either a single long chain or a double short chain, so you'll get 2 looks from one bag; alot of pfers have this bag, take a look at the flap pics at the Chanel reference library, you'll get a clearer picture.

3. Our lovely IceEarl is right, Sam :yes: It all will become clear to you when you receive the Jumbo. And you're right, I wouldn't recommend wearing it with the long, single chain. I don't know how tall you are, but mine was almost hanging at my knees with the single chain....:lol:

4. :lol: ... Oh beautylicious....

5. hee hee beauty that is too funny!

Well the funny thing is I am five foot 10 but I have the most ridiculously small body that I actually have to wear petit clothes on top and xl on the bottom!!

Ice and Beauty - does the same apply to the XL jumbo as I have subsequently found out it is that that I am getting and not a regular jumbo!!

Thanks again and sorry for being such a novice - I have much to learn on Chanel!!!

6. Yes, I was talking about the XL, because I know that's the one you will be receiving :yes:

7. Thanks Beauty!

And its all down to you that this is actually happening anyway!

Hope to repay you one day in another forum where I can help you out!

8. :blush:
    I'm just hoping the XL Jumbo will fit you better than me. I'm 5.4/1.67 m and the XL was too large for me.