I'm so confused.....'05 Teal vs. '07 Ocean

?

Which color do you prefer....'05 Teal or '07 Ocean?

1. '05 Teal

2. '07 Ocean

3. Neither

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'd like to add a blue to my collection but am not sure which color to get. I've looked through the Blue Family thread and have narrowed it down to two: '05 Teal or '07 Ocean. Anyone who has Teal or Ocean, which do you prefer and why? and if neither.....any other suggestions? Thanks everyone!

2. I prefer the teal to the ocean personally... I think its more wearable and has more a vintagey vibe to it if thats your thing... and not to mention 05 leather! take a look at Tooshies Teal work!

3. i'd go for the 07 ocean...................

4. I definitely agree!! Teal has universally amazing leather and the color is really appealing and versatile. I love it! Here's a pic of mine.

[​IMG]

5. Totally agree with addicted and Murphy66(aaah, my Teal&Dolma cousin:p).

Teal has the most amazing leather(I have a Work and a Shoe bag), and the leather is magical....It's really saturated with turquoise hue, but subdued and has loads of vintage character. I'm in awe with mine, every time I look at the color:love:

Besides, as great as 07 leather is, it's no comparison to the gorgeous 05 leather:drool:

Here's my Work and Shoe bag:heart:

[​IMG]

This one is a true representation of the gorgeous color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. i prefer the colour ocean but if you can get your hands on 05 leather then why not? ;)

7. [​IMG]

YOWSA!! :drool: tooshies, that is gorgeous!! Thanks, addicted and murphy66!! I think Teal is the winner!!:tup:

8. I think I prefer Ocean... I also like to buy my bags new, so it wouldn't be much of a contest for me. :nogood:

9. Teal for me

10. I also prefer Teal.

11. I loooove my Ocean City! I haven't seen Teal IRL, but I prefer to buy my bags new as well :yes:

12. I'm partial to '05 Teal...I have never loved a shade of blue so much. It goes with everything! And the '05 leather...well, you know. Nothing like it! :love:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

tealtwiggy.jpg IMG_0028.JPG
  13. I like the teal better too ... it's just more vibrant to me than the ocean.

14. Thanks everyone! I would like a new bag also, but there's just something about a soft, smooshy, broken-in bag that I just love to run my hands through.....

15. ^i've never felt a o5' bag... but my ocean is INSANELY smooshy and soft!