I'm so bummed! I fell out of love with my dream bag!

1. :crybaby:So after everybody's support yesterday telling me to go get my dream bag (Belem PM) instead of something more "practical", I didn't even like it! I went down to the store today to get it and I was so bummed. It wasn't anything like I remembered! So I'm officially back to square one. :sad: But I'm still looking for something in Damier that I can use everyday, preferably a shoulder bag...I tried out the Belem MM and the Saleya PM, but didn't really like either...however, I did see the Trevi and it was GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I also liked the Saleya MM...it seemed really practical and perfect for me! But anyway, I'm totally bummed about the Belem PM!!!!!
  2. oh p.s. I looked on Eluxury, but I can't seem to find the Saleya MM in Damier...anyone know why it's not there or where I can find it?
  3. Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! But you know what, it happens! It just was not meant to be! (But at least we get to help you pick something else??? Right??) The Trevi is a nice bag also!
  4. go for the trevi! it's a beautiful bag
  5. Go for the Trevi!!! If I wasn't getting the mirage speedy, I'd be all over it!
  6. I have the same issues sometimes. I LOVE a bag for about 10 minutes! LOL! I would say that Elux just doesn't have any in stock. You can call 1-866-VUITTON and they can locate one for you!
  7. Try the new TREVI!!! :tup:
  8. aww that's a bummer. elux is probably out of stock right now.

the trevi is a gorgeous bag! :smile:
  9. I hope you get the Trevi!!! :biggrin:
  10. Awww, I'm so sorry the Belem PM wasn't what you expected.

However, you are right the Trevi is STUNNING .... you should go for that beauty. :graucho:
  11. Aw I'm sorry! But sometimes it's good to go check the bag out if possible, then you can make up your mind about it. And I'd go for the Trevi too!
  12. Aaww, sorry you were disappointed but better to find out before you paid all the $$.
    I'm sure there are heaps of lovely LV that will catch your eye.
  13. It's happened to me too.
    But there is bound to be something you will absolutely fall in love with soon...perhaps the upcoming Berkeley??
  14. I say go for the Trevi. I have never actually seen it in real life but from the pictures I have seen, it is gorgeous.
  15. I regret, that you don't like your "dream bag". But I'm sure, you will find an other dream bag. That's why I would never buy a bag on eBay or Eluxury, that I never have seen at the store. I had so many "dream bag" too in my head, and after, when I have seen it at the store, I didn't like it and I was "frusted" about that. I love my Saleya - it's really a great every day bag¨. It's very practical and nice. I don't know, if I like the Trevi, it looks a little "bulky" to me - isn't it?