I'm so bad

1. Well, after never owning a Bbag before two weeks ago, I now find myself the owner of a 2nd city! :nuts: This was a total impulse buy and I'm not 100% sure if I'm gonna keep it. Of course, I'm sure all you enablers out there are gonna tell me to keep it. :p

The newly acquired bag is a brand new, never used '05 ice blue city!! :wlae:It still has the Barneys tag attached to the inside.

I haven't taken any pics yet. Will take some tomorrow in daylight to capture the beauty of the color.

Someone stop me!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
  2. Ha! No one here is going to stop you, Clopin!

Let's see those pix...I'm sure it's gorgeous. I've never seen a new Ice Blue City before, so I can't wait to view the color. That's going to be beautiful in the summer...
  3. yay, congrats Clopin, you're a true b-bagger now!!! :yahoo:...the sure sign of being a b-bag girl is making your 2nd purchase within the first month (lol!!!) :p...can't wait to see the photos of your new baby!!!
  4. You know, when I first starting looking at Bbags, I hated them. :roflmfao:
    But, since getting my emerald city, I've carried it 9 out of 10 times when I go out! I think the style just fits me right now. I have other bags that I NEVER wear, namely my Hermes. They feel too structured for me right now. :jammin:
  5. ^^ lol, you're a goner now girl!!! :roflmfao:

p.s. whenever i see your avatar i laugh :lol:
  6. Ooh I was checking out an ice blue box a while ago on eBay. Can't wait to see pics!
  7. omg ! :sad: some evil person changed your thread`s title to "im so bad " ! :sad: i am 100% sure that the original title must have been " im so good" ! :p way to go girl ! :yahoo:
  8. Congrats!!

I know the feeling :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see pics!!!
  9. I love the city style, too. I quickly acquired my first 3 b-bags in about two month's time on eBay. I agree--the style is kind of addicting.
  10. While personally the City style is not for me, I can COMPLETELY relate to purchasing more Bbags once you get started. You must post pics for us and congrats, don't return your new baby-ENJOY
  11. NO WAY!!! i've wanted an ice blue city for so freakin' long! where'd you find it?
  12. Yep, it's all downhill from here for your credit card. Welcome to the club!
  13. I found it at a resale shop in NYC. I'm so lucky to live in a city where people are constantly getting rid of their Bbags! I have run into soooo many lately!

Plus, my cat loves this new Bbag too! She has good taste!
  14. I'm excited for the pics. And yes, you are lucky to live in NYC!!
  15. wow congrats!! pics soon please!