I'm seriously thinking (more lubriderm experimentation)...

fayden said:
ok butwhat happens when the bag gets caught in the rain? will it get all slimy? hahahahaha.

Considering where I live Fayden, I should have the answer to that question in about, oh, five minutes?

Please stand by

:lol:

Maybe it's me, or maybe it's 2 glasses of wine..but I think the goat may have even gotten better with a little time and soaking...
and no it isn't greasy at-all!!

Attachments

• cornflower11.jpg
    cornflower11.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 96
  • cornflower112.jpg
    cornflower112.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 94
  • cornflower1123.jpg
    cornflower1123.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 96
winona, that bag does not look like 06 anymore! i have used lubriderm lightly on scratches as bal told me, i think bal SAs would get get a kick if they say the new and improved 06 leather, has anyone brought their bag in to bal for a look see post-treatment?

Pupsterpurse said:
Your bag looks beautiful! Hmm...I think you guys might be right. I can imagine the BalNY SAs furiously massaging Lubriderm into the veiny/crackly bags in the back everytime one of us calls in to ask for the least marbly/veiny of the lot. lol.

lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

p.s. i think they don't want the secret to get out...when i asked my girl there about it on friday, she acted like she never heard of lubriderm before!!!

wow winona! Your bag looks AMAZING! I want to buy a cornflower city now.......why am I so greedy when I already have 3 bbags. but your leather looks spectacular!!!!