I'm sad my new rolando's are here

chances88

Nov 7, 2007
But my foot is too fat for the shoe. I can get my foot in the shoe but I feel like it will cut off my circulation if I try to wear them for any length of time. A lovely person Lynn found them for me on sale. So my dilemma try to stretch them or get rid off them I would try to exchange but that shoe has been sold out for a while.

If you get that tingling feeling in your foot after a few minutes I would not risk it. Better to keep looking for a CL that will fit. I found a sale pair that were just a bit too tight. I could have gotten them, but I lucked out and found them on a half size larger. If they are just a little tight, then you might try stretching them if they are not patent. (from other posts patent does not stretch well if at all).

eeeps i'm so sorry to hear that. i do hope you're able to get an exchange for a size that fits you better. btw, what size and color did you get? LOL, i've been looking for a pair! :graucho:

Ouch! I would personally get rid of them... cause in the end I wouldn't feel like wearing them anywhere if I knew my feet were going to kill me.... usually the pain just sneaks up on me ;) rather than happening right away

You don't have fat feet!! Some shoes are just cut more narrow. It will be ok! See, you have allready found another pair!!
ITA, I just received my La Donna mary janes and they seem tight in the front. I have average feet, but since they are so pointy they may not work out. I'm at work so I will post my pics later.

I'm so sorry, I know that rolandos are a very difficult fit. I had to size up 1 full size in them, otherwise I couldn't even get my toe into the shoe.
Hopefully you will be able to exchange for a larger size, but I highly recommend that you go up at least 1 full size from your true US size.
The leopard print rolandos are TDF!

Chances, I am sorry they are not fitting! I am having the same problem with my dark red patent Rolandos that I just received from Neimans. ARRRGGGHHHH I wear a 40 in all my CLs and this 40 smushes my toes. It doesn't help that my toes are long and skinny. Bad Rolando, bad rolandos!!!

I feel your pain. The rolandos are not comfy for me either. If you cannot exchange them for a bigger pair, return them and maybe you will find something else you will love more.

Sorry to hear, chances! :sad: I hope you're able to exchange or return them and find a pair you really like.

Though this does have me discouraged for my own pair of leopard Rolandos, which I ordered in a 41. I sized way up. Please, please fit :angel:

Chances - I am sooo sorry to hear that they don't fit. The toebox on the rolandos is so narrow that I don't think stretching will make them feel much better. You should try to return them and get them in a bigger size. You should be able to wear them without being uncomfortable.:flowers:

I have a few pairs of CLs that I got a little to snug because they were on sale or just so hard to find, and realistically, I don't wear them as much because they don't fit well. It's the worst feeling having a pair of designer shoes just sit there because they are too beautiful to pass up, but too much of a PITA to wear.