I'm pissed and need to VENT!

1. I purchased an in-dash cd/dvd/sirius/navigation system for my fiance as a combined birthday, Christmas & anniversary gift. His mom called him at 5:30 this morning (we live next door) to tell us that his car had been broken into and the system was STOLEN!:cursing: I'm pissed. $2,300.00 out the door. I guess his insurance will cover it, but they discontinued the model we had. And yes I know that things could be worse but that doesn't help. That was my gift to him. It meant something to me.:crybaby::sad:

2. Sorry to hear the bad news!! That really sucks that people steal.

3. so sorry, but get a police report..hopefully insurance will cover it.

if not his car insurance, homeowners insurance should cover the valuables inside the vehicle.

4. aw, so sorry to hear that. what jerks!!! i hope your fiance gets the insurance on that. i'm sure he really feels badly about it, too.

5. Thx. I filed a police report online. We took his car to the shop his insurance company told us to.

As for my fiance...he's an ANGEL. He's upset but looking on the bright side.

I don't know how he does it.

6. Yeah, no kidding..you put so much money into it..and now its gone. I'm sorry to hear that..cheer up. :sad:

7. ^Thx.

8. I'm so sorry, there's nothing more infuriating than theft b/c there's so little chance of finding the culprits!! My car got broken into a few years ago and I didn't have anything valuable stolen, but the police were just like "Yeah, we're never going to find the thief, sorry." It just sucks.

9. ^ OT...love your avatar!

10. I'm so sorry that happened to you! It's so awful! I hope your insurance does cover it and hopefully those a*holes get caught!!!

I remember awhile back my friend had just a normal sound system in his car and the jerks tore up his WHOLE dash!

11. Ouch, I'm sorry to hear about that. What a great gift...that sucks :sad:.

12. ^Thx. What hurts the most is that I KNOW my fiance is upset, he just isn't vocal about it.

13. My hubby would love something like that. I'm so sorry!!!! Insurance will cover it but I know it's not the same!

14. thats so lameeeeee im sorry i would be so upset too

hugs

15. Wow that sucks so bad, but kudos to your hubby for being so supportive *hugs*