I'm ordering my first bag!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG I'm so excited!! I just received my credit back for refund I made. I ordered a zip paddington large, which turned out to be HUGE, so I finally found a taupe zip paddington, because i saw it on rockerchic:shame:, and fell in love with the color and style, that I could buy on sale and I'm planning on ordering today when store owner gets a hold of me. So this could be a little presumptuous but i'm very excited!! If all goes well I SHOULD have it hopefully by Saturday- Monday??? so excited!:yes:

I think title should read: "I'm ordering my first bag (that I plan to keep)"
  2. May I be the first to offer you my sincere congratulations!:yahoo: I'm really liking the zippy now, also b/c of rockerchic. She is dangerous to my bank balance - every time I see another pic of one of her bags, I want it.:rolleyes: I can't wait for your pics - are you having it shipped express?
  3. I hope Sat. gets here soon! Congratulations!:yahoo:
  4. Love love LOVE the zippy in taupe! Congrats on a beautiful bag!:love:
  5. Congrats!! Be sure to post pics :yes:

well i spoke to sabine, store owner who is fantastic btw, and she said if i made payment TODAY i could have it by friday!! i was so excited. well as mentioned earlier, I called paypal before i talked to sabine, to MAKE SURE my refund was already available to me. the rep, who's name is PRECIOUS:yucky:, told me it was, and i specifically asked are you sure because i'm going to be making a purchase today and she says 'yes it's already available to you, since yesterday.' so with those stupid words i tell sabine to send invoice, and what do you know...it doesn't go through:cursing: of course i call paypal immediately and i get the total runaround and they say, 'no it takes time for it to show on account', 'no you have to wait til next statement', 'no it takes 7-30 days', 'no it takes 2-3 business days', yada yada yada.

i emailed sabine and asked if she would work with me so hopefully?!??:confused1:

why do i have the worst luck???
  7. Yay! Can't wait to see pics!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  8. Congrats!!!!!!!
  9. Congratulations.
  10. Paypal is a pain! Don't let them ruin your new purchase though! Hope you get it sorted out quickly so you get that zippee home where she belongs! :yahoo:Can't wait to see your pics!!!
  11. Well my refund did officially get credited today and i just sent my payment to sabinesboutique. YAY!! so she should be shipping tomorrow and hopefully maybe i'd get it saturday or monday! i'll post pics asap. Now i'm very much excited!!
  12. Congrats! Glad it all worked out for you in the end. I know how frustrating it can be when you are waiting for your money.:cursing:
  13. COngrats!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
  14. well just wanted to post briefly that i got my bag!! YAY!!!:yahoo:it's about time!! i absolutely love her!! i will post pics tomorrow of my new baby!!
  15. Oooh! How exciting! I can't wait to see pics! She sounds so gorgeous!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.