I'm off to the outlets!

1. I haven't been Coach shopping in a while, so i'm very excited, especially after seeing all your great finds! i'll post pics when i get back (assuming i buy anything!)

2. definitely post pics! have fun! I spent about an hour in the outlet this morning! I did like 20 laps around the store!

3. Oh, how fun! Enjoy and good luck. I hope you come home with lots of goodies and great buys.

4. Sounds like me. I like to go first thing in the morning or late in the day on a weekday. I've been the only one in the store a couple of times. It's fun to have the place to yourself. I'm sure the SA's think I'm a bit crazy looking at everything over and over again before I decide what I want.

5. My kinda workout!

6. Hope she buys something!

7. Have fun,hope you find something =D

8. well, didn't find anything today, but i'm going to the bigger outlet at camarillo tomorrow so will hopefully have better luck! and if not, the new floorsets come out monday (the SA said) so i'll just go back to my local outlet next week! yay!

9. Ha, ha!!! You crack me up.
    If at first you don't succeed - try, try again!!!:roflmfao:
    Good luck, let us know how it turns out!

10. I've done the same thing with TJMaxx/Marshalls...I hit all 4 in my area, and sometimes drive further, just to find something in my size.

paid off this weekend...got the A&F jeans I wanted, in both color washes, for $25 each. SCORE! (one at a local TJMaxx, the other at a Marshall's near Mass near my parents house)

11. Hee, hee. So did me and my friend. The SAs kept looking and I told one that you haven't really shopped until you've done 10 laps around the store.

That's why I like shopping with my buddy because we always know when it's time to do, "one more lap".

12. Yay!! Let us know what you find, and if you can remember, what's there that didn't jump into your car and follow you home. I'm heading to the San Marcos outlet this week, and would love a vague idea of what might be there!

13. I was at the San Marcos outlet just yesterday and they have a ton of the Hamptons Scrible (the dark pink with the lighter pink C's - also in blue). Like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-Scribble-Large-Pink-tote-Rare-2007-10805_W0QQitemZ330101176252QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They also had a lot of the Black Hamptons Signature Striped wallets as well.

Hope you make it in. I didn't see anything that grabbed me but I'm holding out for a spring looking bag and the Scribbles they had in the store didn't do it for me. :smile:

Let us know what you get when you get home!