Im off to New York next month - whats the Chanel stores like there?

1. HI everyone

Off to New York in November and was wondering what the stores are like. Do they have a great selection? Is there any particular one that is defo worth the visit? Are there any great SA's that I should be trying to seek out?

Any info greatly appreciated.
  2. Look up Brendan Sheehan at Chanel on East 57th Street. He's AWESOME!

Also, right down the street at Bergdorf's is another Chanel boutique right next to designer shoes.
  3. Hey Sam!

Obviously can't help since it's been over 5 years since I left NYC:girlsigh:

Hope you have a great trip and come home with lots of black and white boxes:graucho:
  4. SAM!!! I'm so jealous you're going to NY!! I've never been so I cant help you there but have a fun trip!!!!!!
  5. I really like the boutique on Madison but it's smaller than 57th. Lots of other great shops in the area as well as places to eat or have a drink. I hope you have wonderful weather and a great trip!
  6. Definately hit up all the major stores-Bloomingdales, Saks, Bergdorf, Bendel and all of 57th street. I like 57th street Chanel better than the others, they have more, and its a bigger store to get lost in plus you are surrounded by the other greats-prada, lv, dior etc. Plus you can hit up Tao for lunch around the block.
  7. Oh yes, Tao Great idea!:tup:

We had a dinner party there the night before our wedding. Fab! Get the steak that you have to cook yourself on a hot stone.:nuts:
  8. Oooh Sam, so exciting! I am afraid I didn't make it to Chanel the last time I was in NY, but I want to hear all about your experiences! Vicarious trip to NY and Chanel is almost as good as going myself!
  9. thanks guys - tons of great ideas. THis is my 6th year running to New York but this year is the first year that my Chanel addiction has hit and previously I have just walked past it! (gosh thats a sin isnt it!!)

Will defo check out Tao as well - sounds fab
  10. I can't wait for my next trip back to NY - envy you - GO have a blast!:woohoo:

This trip to NY will be a trip for the record books - now that you have the Chanel addiction!:nuts:
  11. Hi Secret, let me know how you get on as im off to NY on Dec 2nd and can't wait to go shop!!!
  12. Oh, there are so many great places to eat in NYC...try Mercer Kitchen if you haven't been there. Then you can pop into the Chanel SoHo store and take a looksie.
  13. I really like the Madison Ave boutique. The SAs there are nicer than other Chanels I have been to.
  14. I second Brendan at 57th St. I am an occasional visitor to NYC, and met him for the first time on my last visit in April, and even though I am not a regular, he was still brilliant!