I'm obsessed

darelgirl said:
Actually I didn't call them by bf did..he is french so i didn't have a problem! I don't know if they speak english but i can't imagine that they don't!
Yes, they ship out of country but i don't know if they ship to the US! I had to send them a check with a little letter which included my order and adress!

They shiped the bags yesterday night and i recieved them this morning! I don't know how they did that!

Gerard Darel
174 BOULEVARD SAINT GERMAIN
75006 Paris 6eme arrondissement
01 45 48 54 80

Thanks DG! :biggrin:

Wow! I'm so glad that i'm not alone. I purchased three GD bag today:
-black
-white
-caramel

I couldn't decide - so I ended up getting all three! I thought that the "white" would be a perfect summer bag - caramel is a great neutral and black is always classic!

the leather is even softer than it looks:amuse:

i don't know which bag is my favourite! I carry the black a lot, but i think the pink will be my favourite when it finally arrives:love: :love:

I love the lavender one! It's such a great looking bag. You should really get a discount from GD as you have pretty much single handedly educated us and helped us to fall in love with these purses! I hope you find a pink one as that would probably be my very first choice! (And the chain strap one in a dark neutral color)