I'm obsessed w/ LV Bandeau. Look what I got! LOOOK!!!

1. Ok so i never own any of the LV bandeau. And i'd been wanting to get some kind of scarves for my LV purses bc they just look so plain by themselves. I finally do some research ;) and got these two beau from Eluxury.

Right after class, I drove straight home and I was soooo happy seeing the packages on my doorstep...Here they are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I tried my best with the bow....w/ my Burberry tote from school.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They look so good on the Burberry. Somehow I'm not that crazy of the Sweetflower. I wanted it to match my Azur Speedy but the blue makes the bandeau looks old & dead. IS it just me or should I get the red instead?

I was thinking of maybe getting the LVoe or Travel. What do you guys think? I'm debating right now and this Monday i'm gonna go to the boutique. So Please let me know. :yahoo:

2. Nice choices. Congrats!

3. Very nice!
    Congrats!

4. love the multicolour, but that blue is gorgeous!

5. Congrats! I love the MC one.

6. Congrats! Love them! Aren't they the best things ever?

7. YESSS YES THEY ARE. I tried both of them on...lolz

[​IMG]

8. congrats on such lovely scarves... i have the same sweet flowers one in the same color... i love it to death too... enjoy!

9. I love them both! The blue one is really nice, I don't think it looks dead and tired at all!

10. you are right. I tried them on my Azur and it looks amazing. I gotta return it though. It was another return from Eluxury. The tag was cut and the material is lightly scratch. UGGG. i hate it when that happen. and I hate those people. :cursing: OH well i'm loving my MC bandeau right now. I'm gonna make a trip to the LV boutique to get another one & the Travel too. I am obsessed. :rolleyes:

11. I love both of them , they look great on you. I ordered a bandeu from elux and they shipped me a used one. I kept it because it was hard to find and out of stock. Yes people return used things and they dont check very good.

12. Those are cute! Congrats!

13. Congrats love ur bandeaus esp the MC, i have the sweet flower but in red

14. Congrats! I love LV bandeau too! :heart:

15. GORGEOUS! LOVE the first one! Congrats!