i'm not cheating, but here's something something compared with a weekender :p

oh chauss you always have the hottest newest (and oldest) best bags too!

I would love to see a pic of you with the extralarge

seahorse your large cabas is the bomb....I would cheat on bbags with that one too.! Thanks for sharing the comparison pics

oh chauss you always have the hottest newest (and oldest) best bags too!

I would love to see a pic of you with the extralarge

varsha, at your request.....thanks, sea for letting me post extra large vinyl here by request.:heart: my bal WEs can fit inside and you would never know..:supacool: :supacool:
attachment.php
:heart:

Attachments

• chanel large.jpg
    chanel large.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 83
WOW

as Paris would say "that's hot"

Thanks for the pic! I dont think i've ever seen the extra large especially on. It looks like twice the weekender size! I can see how you would stick to weekenders, but this one is pretty cool....but anything looks good on you:smile:

Congrats Sea on your new Chanel...
Now we are Vinyl Cabas Twins ;)

yeah... twinsies... :party:

Sea - LOVE the Coco Cabas :love: . I will confess that I have more than one coco cabas sharing the purse closet with my B bags :shame:

MORE THAN ONE???? :drool:

sea, i had the large vinyl cabas, the chains were soo skeeeky on mine so i returned it. i got the vinyl extra large, i put my WE inside it and you couldnt tell it was in there...so, i returned it. then i got the extra large purple satin, i thought it was too delicate to throw aound, so i returned it. i guess i am still a diehard bal WE girl for now.... i tried to cheat but couldnt commit to the cabas just yet.....good luck with yours.... i think the extra large would be really fun if i gave it a chance....:heart: need with you!!! i actually have a pix somewhere with me with extra large...

chausse can i see your pics of the purple large satin? i was drooling over the black but it's too fragile for me too :P

and OMG!!! you FIT a weekender in that xtra large??? it's freakingly huge! in a good way though :P

aw... thank you girls....

i LOVE my b bags, but it's been raining like crazy these days here.
and i worried too much getting my b bags splashed with water.
the vinyl is a perfect solution to keep my b bags safe and sound until the rains stops :P