I'm not a plastic bag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe that many of you have heard about the "I'm not a plastic bag" which was launched in NYC and sold out in approximately 2 hours. The retail price for this bag was only $15, but unfortunately i just found out about this bag a few days ago :crybaby:. I looked up on eBay that they were going for around $200 or a little less:wtf:. This is crazy! An originally retail bag worth $15 dollar and is now going for $200 on eBay!? But i really want one, i just found out that a friend's friend of mine is selling it for $75. Should i get it? OR just forget it? I really like it, but thinking back to the retail price, i feel ripped off if i really bought it :cursing:. But i really want one!!!! Or maybe i should just wait till the price drops lower. What should i do?

for pics, click on the link below
    http://www.bagsnob.com/2007/04/us_launch_of_im_not_a_plastic.html

2. Oh wow, personally if I were your friend, I'm not going to charge you more than I have to pay for a bag. But if you really like this bag, (it is cute bag), i think it is all up to you. $ 75 is less then $200 from eBay, plus you can be sure for the authencity. Maybe you can persuade her more so that she will give you more reasonable price, :smile:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.