I'm Not a Plastic Bag - US Version...

1. I was looking through my daily gossip on MSN and I saw this picture....

My first look wasn't at Helena Christiensen.. I think she looks like she was in the oven too long (she looks really dry, withered ... *shivers)....

Anyway.. look to the right of the picture.. are my eyes decieving me or is that a Anya Hindmarch I'm not a Plastic Bag in Navy?

2. Looks like it is- can't wait to get one when they're released at Whole Foods this summer!
  3. i'm waiting until they arrive at whole foods as well. the fad should die down by then and it will actually be useful
  4. I didn't know they were going to be available at Whole Foods!!! When are they going to be available there???
  5. Here's the info on additional releases:

We will be launching a cream bag with navy blue writing for the U.S. These bags will launch on June 20th in Anya Hindmarch US stores, Ron Herman and Fred Segal Flair in LA and Holt Renfrew in Canada. In July these bags will be available through selected East Coast Whole Foods Markets. Please check the website nearer the time for details or register for updates by clicking here

We will be launching a cream bag with green lettering in Japan in July. These bags will also be available through Anya Hindmarch stores in Japan, Isetan and Dover Street Market Tokyo. Please check the website nearer the time for details or register for updates by clicking here

South East Asia
    A cream bag with grey lettering will be launched in July through Anya Hindmarch stores in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Beijing. It will also be available through On Pedder stores in Jakarta, Bangkok and Shanghai. Please check the website nearer the time for details or register for updates by clicking here

Brown Thomas in Ireland and Corso Como in Milan will also be stocking the brown version of the bag in July. Please check the website nearer the time for details or register for updates by clicking here
  6. I got this from InvadeMyCloset.com --

While the world still buzzing about Anya Hindmarch bags , non-conformists such as myself could really care less. However, if you are interested in tracking down the famed “I’m Not A Plastic Bag” environmental tote - you are in luck!!! A limited quantity of the blue [US VERSION] “I’m Not A [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Plastic [COLOR=blue! important]Bag[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]” totes will be available at your local Whole Foods Market. Oh yes, you have read right........WHOLE FOODS MARKET!!! That means ladies...on JULY 18th you will indeed have the chance to finally purchase 2007's most sought after commodity. Here are the locations the following Whole Foods locations that will have only limited quantities of the Anya Hindmarch bags:
    Whole Foods Market Locations:
    95 Houston Street, New York, NY 10002
    250 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001
    The Shops at Columbus Circle, 10 Columbus Circle, Suite SC101, New York, NY 10019
    905 River Road, Edgewater, NJ, 07020
    90 e. Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830
    429 North Broadway, Jericho, NY 11753
    222 Main Street, Madison, NJ 07940
    2101 Northern Boulevard, Munsey Park, NY 11030
    471 Rte. 35 North, Red Bank, NJ 07701
    187Millburn Avenue, Millburn, NJ 07041
    701 Bloomfield Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042
    44 Godwin Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ 07450
    4 Union Square South, New York, NY 10003
    110 Bloomingdale Road, White Plains, NY 10605
    235 Prospect Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052
  7. WTF @ our Whole Foods not getting them!

No Boston or Providence locations?! Lame.

8. And why does everything come later to the west coast...so annoying!
  9. WTF as well my Whole Foods in Boston will not be getting them!
  10. The midwest will never see these things....sheesh we are behind.
  11. I wonder if people will stop using their plastic bags when they have this bag?...Probably not. I'd laugh if I saw someone with that bag at the grocery store carrying out a bunch of plastic bags, lol.
  12. I use mine when I go grocery shopping now.
    But it's not big enough to carry everything, so I'll probably get a US one too. :tup:
  13. I know it's going to be at Whole Foods in the East Coast on July 18th...

Will it be available at Whole Foods in the West Coast later???
  14. I see they've arrived!! Starting to pop up on eBay.
  15. i was disappointed when i didn't see boston on the list too. blahhhh...