I'm not a plastic bag ~ BROWN OR GREY???

1. :yahoo: I've decided to get a "I'm not a plastic bag", but don't know which colour should I buy....

Grey or Brown??? :sos:

Thanks gals :heart:

2. I am a fan of grey myself.

3. BTW, where are you getting it... on eBay? That's the only place I have seen it.

4. I think if you can get the Brown for the original price then go for that.

But if you have to pay the inflated prices on eBay I wouldn't bother getting either. Its not worth the money they are selling for on eBay.

5. where were the greys released?

6. ^The greys were released in Southeast Asia.

I like the grey one!:tup:

I wouldn't pay over retail for these bags either. And just a friendly warning, there are a LOT of fakes out on E(vil)bay already!

7. Brown for sure

8. I pick brown as well!

9. :crybaby: Unfortunately, ebay is the only place where I can get one!

Thanks gals...

10. I'm so shocked that I am the only that voted for grey. I can tell grey is going to be huge for fall. It's already popping up everywhere. Plus, you can wear it with black or brown accessories/ shoes and it will work!

11. My vote is for the brown. I :heart: the brown one :drool: I've been trying to get a brown one on the evil ebay for quite awhile now with no luck :sad:

12. brown is ALOT better, IMO grey isnt that nice looking!

13. i like the "u.s. version" in blue. actually, i think all 3 colors are nice.

14. Brown is probably better for fall :shrugs: I'm not so much a fan of the grey though.

15. :flowers: Thanks for everyone's comment!!!

I'm still thinking~