im new to chanel

1. where can i find a chanel quilted bag? Sorry for sounding dumb lol Im a louis vuitton girl but love the chanel quilted bag i want it either new or used if i can get a good deal on it ;)

2. There are a lot of quilted Chanel purses. Perhaps you can find a pic in the reference section of the forum. Once you can provide a pic, you'll get some leads on where people have seen it, provided it's still available. BTW, welcome to the Chanel addiction club!

3. Welcome!

4. thanks. how come on their website theres not an option to shop online?

5. Sadly there's no place to buy Chanel online - however I've heard some people mention they've got stuff from Bluefly online. I don't imagine the selection is great, tho.

6. The primary places to find Chanel is at Saks, Neimans, some Nordstroms (see prior thread on this forum), Bergdorf Goodman, and the boutiques. No one offers Chanel online, so that means taking yourself to the store or finding something in a magazine but for that you'd need the item number. There are a few retailers on the internet besides eBay. eBay is a gamble due to the fakes that are being sold. If you find something there, be sure to ask Michelle or someone here to authenticate it for you. There is more than just the hologram sticker and the authenticity cards to look at these days.

7. Welcome to TPF!