I'm new - and 1st time LV too!

1. Hey ladies (and gents, I guess?)

I am new to this forum, and I think it's fantastic! I have 3 kids, and a weakness for designer handbags... sound like anyone out there? The kids (2 of them anyway) are back at school today, and I am a little bored... My faves are LV and D&B. Has anyone found the new Zippy Wallet in Epi Leather yet? I can't find a store in CN that has it in stock yet! ;)
  2. Hi! Welcome to the forum!
  3. you can call the 866 and ask them to locate one for you :yes:

is it this one?
    zippy.jpg zippy2.jpg
  4. wow 8 visa's :wtf: i'd hate those bills.:cursing:

cute wallet though, i didnt know that made that style.
  5. Welcome! :flowers:
  6. Welcome to the fourm.
  7. :welcome: welcome!!
  8. Welcome to the forum, i'm sure you'll more then enjoy yourself here.
  9. here it is on elux
    Louis VuittonZippy Organizer Epi Noir$645.00
    Louis Vuitton's Zippy Organizer is a remarkable all-in-one accessory in the beautifully textured Epi leather, featuring a very large capacity and much functionality. Perfect for everyday use or for travel, the fine exterior unzips to twelve credit card slots, a zipped coin pocket, a flat bill pocket, and more.
    • Beautifully textured Epi leather
    • Golden shiny brass zipper
    • Twelve credit card slots
    • Zipped pocket for coins
    • Flat pocket for bills
    • Two large gusseted compartments for papers and passport
    • Checkbook or plane ticket holder
    • Pen holder fits LV agenda pen
    • LV signature etched at lower right-hand corner
    • 8.2" L x 4.5" H x 0.8" W

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum!!
  11. Yes - that is exactly the one. It was just launched on Friday... so it'll take a while before it gets into stores I suppose? (Harsh reality of Canadian living...)

Does anyone own any LV pieces in Epi leather? My husband has had one for 7 months... it's weathered well, still looks brand new. I am harder on my purses/wallets. So I am wondering how it will stand the test of time... I plan to use it for life.

Thanks for the welcome... it's nice to find a place to let my "shallow-self" find friends...! cheers ladies
  12. Welcome to tPF!:flowers:
    I have an epi wallet (among other epi stuff) and I must say that it's holding up pretty well for something you use every day and it's inside your purse, rubbing against other things.
  13. Welcome to the forum!!
  14. Hello and welcome! :smile: