I'm never going back to high waisted jeans!

To be honest, I don't think I've ever worn high waisted jeans...

I only own 2 pairs of jeans - the first one bought just 3 years ago, when low waisted jeans were already introduced into our lives. :blush:

whats good for Marilyn is not good for Scarlett! I try like hell to keep my butt from looking this big! The high waisted look just sabotages everything! blah!

View attachment 82911

attachment.php

The two main reasons why MM looks so good in her high waisted jeans (and Scarlett, not so much), is that a) they are not as high waisted as Scarlett's (and dip slightly at the front) and b) she is wearing them with a baggy shirt and has retained some ankle 'scrunch'; which balances the look. :yes:

Just as tight shirts often look dubious tucked into high waisted jeans; baggy shirts look awful tucked into low rise, bootleg jeans, IMO. :wtf:

Like almost anything in fashion, it is how you wear the look (and what you wear it with), that counts.

The only thing high wasted jeans are good for is holding that tummy fat in. I don't wear super low jeans, but I don't wear belly-button jeans either. In between :smile: As long as they cover my butt crack and my pubic area, I'm cool, lol :smile:

The only thing high wasted jeans are good for is holding that tummy fat in. I don't wear super low jeans, but I don't wear belly-button jeans either. In between :smile: As long as they cover my butt crack and my pubic area, I'm cool, lol :smile:

I'm taking side bets that you'll be singing a different tune when YOUR mommy belly*
appears!!! :roflmfao:

*That's the mommy belly you get around 3-5 months post-partum.