im nervous now....

SOLIDGOLD2

why yes, it was
Mar 7, 2007
Maybe some of you remember me asking in another thread how to get a birkin considering i have never purchased anything from Hermes before don't have a SA and im not interested in getting anything but a birkin...anywho....

I mentioned that to a friend and was told they will see what they could do for me that was on saturday and i just got a call from a Manager they left me a message and sound very very happy...now im scared that it's to tell me they have a bag...
the most i have paid for a bag was 3k and to be honest im scared to take that step to pay for a birkin....:sweatdrop:

i haven't called back because im a little chicken:shame: of course if they offer me one i have to take it so thats why i need help
any pushers around??
Tell me how i can use it now and when im 60 and that it's really worth it :rolleyes:

THANK YOU
knees shaking

oh just do it...its worth it. you will probably end up selling other bags to help pay for it.

I felt the same way...but I did it and never looked back. couldn't be happier!

Call them back!! You have nothing to lose. Besides, Birkins go really quick. At the very least you'll be getting more information about it so you can make an informed decision on whether you will purchase it or not.

You're really lucky you have a nice friend who hooked you up...Don't let her down by not calling!