I'm looking for the Damier Canvas

1. and the price is $640, I only have $500 to spend , does anyone know if they ever go on sale , I want a new one and don't want to wait any longer!:yahoo:

2. i heard of this website x-bags.net but was wondering if it was authentic?

3. Louis Vuitton does not go on sale.Just save a little longer and you will be able to get the bag you love.

4. Nope, no sales. Just hold off a little bit longer and you'll have the bag of your dreams! Believe me, I waited years for my first and she is so worth the wait!

If you have a question about a website post it in the Authentication thread. They are great over there!

5. nevermind they are fakes!!

All products are replicas unless otherwise specified. Although our products are comparable in style and quality to the original name brands, we DO NOT represent them to be original, nor do we represent that they are exact copies.

6. Be patient and save up more money. Me have enough money for Speedy but no LV boutique in the city I live in so I just have to be patient as well, I know it's hard :shrugs:

7. No sale. But if you buy it from Elux through E B A T E S, you will get 3% cash back.